Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: CF Moto's debut on Isle of Man 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    ^Exactly! I do hope that the CFMoto does well, at least good enough in their début that keeps them in the game... so that it leads to real on the ground improvements for the likes of us plebs. At least the race bike can lead to some real world R&D rather than just us plebs out 'er in Noddy Land.

2. #12 Re: CF Moto's debut on Isle of Man 
    C-Moto Senior WirralGhostHunter's Avatar
    Is CFmoto actually contributing to this venture or is it WK bikes and Hampshire Motorcycles in the UK doing all the graft? The write up says CFmoto are "showing great interest in the project". I'll dig into it a bit more, perhaps it's a British decision to take this bike to the TT...

3. #13 Re: CF Moto's debut on Isle of Man 
    Hhhuuummmm... Thats an interesting point. At first it does sound like its CF Moto, but if you look at the bike its does not carry the CF Brand. i guess WK is trying this as a marketing campaib for its sales.
    Trick HD XL883 R, Jialing 600B, Chang Jiang 750,CF Moto 650 "G"TR, Sachs 125 Madass, Skyteam Ace 125 cafe racer and a Hong Du 250cc dirtbike

4. #14 Re: CF Moto's debut on Isle of Man 
    Johnson raced there last year, not in that class bike for the Official Kawasaki race team.
    One of his teammates a Steve Heneghan raced a ER-6 in the light weight category.

I think the bike should be called Kawaski’s bastard child or the bike conceived through an immaculate connection?

5. #15 Re: CF Moto's debut on Isle of Man 
    We probably will not see any CFMOTO Dukes for couple of years…

They took the concept to 150cc using their existing engine they use in the V-Night and Leader models, they contracted Kiska Design and they came up with the 150NK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12