Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. #41 Re: 18.000 km around China in 2 months 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi Filipu, it sounds like an amazing trip. I am looking at doing a similar trip very soon also. Could you please help me with some information on Tibet? Are foreign motorcyclists not allowed to enter Tibet?? If I have Chinese motorcycle how do I enter this province? Are there any other provinces like this? My plan was to go Kashgar to Lhasa and then further east to sichuan and yunnan. Is this possible? And what is the deal with license plates?

2. #42 Re: 18.000 km around China in 2 months 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by filipu View Post
    Hey, thats really dissapointing. It's definite? Hows your job?
    I'm fine, having fun here but also a lot to do about the trip. I have two sponsors, one will buy me shoei helemet that I would never buy on my own (500euros) i got some other gear too. I still need to buy insurance and I have some troubles with motorcycle insurance in china and with my shitty chinese skills i don't know how to deal with it. And I might need to stay 2 days longer in Beijing to solve it. Anyway not much time left I'm excited. I was just reading how to survive on desert and about some tarrantualas hehe ;)

We are playing with a group of motorcycle fans in China, we organized QQ group 213859421

3. #43 Re: 18.000 km around China in 2 months 
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanted View Post
    Hi Filipu, it sounds like an amazing trip. I am looking at doing a similar trip very soon also. Could you please help me with some information on Tibet? Are foreign motorcyclists not allowed to enter Tibet?? If I have Chinese motorcycle how do I enter this province? Are there any other provinces like this? My plan was to go Kashgar to Lhasa and then further east to sichuan and yunnan. Is this possible? And what is the deal with license plates?
    Hey. Sorry for late reply. I didn't go to Tibet. It's still not easy. You can go in one person group but you still need a guide. With motorcycle. So pricey i guess. good luck
    JH-150GY-3

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345