Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. #81 Re: Sport bikes 250cc and up 
    The one in pubei rd. Suzuki bigbike shop.

i went there with my gf and paid whole amount for the plate and deposit for the bike, a black GW:)

its doable?well, Ill be damned!...Thats great man! unfortunately not for me since my bike got delivered already and now

"on display" at the shop. Y u didnt tell me sooner?lol

anyway.... The bike will stay at shop until i pass my DL exam which will be 3 weeks from now, going back there next week

though to personally inspect the bike then have them register it with my newly acquired plate, :)

Finally...if all goes well as i expect, ill be running road legal next month..... "Fingers cross"

2. #82 Re: Sport bikes 250cc and up 
    I went on Tuesday, was lurking at the BJ600 and they asked when I was buying it, I said it's too heavy and I was looking for a 250, then they told me. Anyways, I doubt u could have wait till december.

Anyways.

Congrats on ur new bike man!!! (And on ur plate also...)

The GW still is dope, and the shop is quite reliable, although sometimes their aft-service can suck, especially cause of unavailability and rising prices of Regal Raptor parts, u won't have that pb with ur Suzuki.

I cross my fingers here too, read the 1200 questions carefully and no less than 3 times, u'll soon be on ur wheels.
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

3. #83 Re: Sport bikes 250cc and up 
    Thanks man!:)
    after considering all pros and cons, running scenarios through my head and advices i got here i just decided to make life easier for me and just get a road legal bike that suits my everyday needs.

But a little disappointed after i heared about your recent discovery. But your right december sounds a bit of a wait for me. But still i wished u told me sooner... :)

Me and my buddy who rides a HD is really looking for someone to ride with,sounds like were to going to be trio now,:) but im afraid i wont be able to keep up with u guys in dowtown since u both have an A attached to your rears:)

4. #84 Re: Sport bikes 250cc and up 
    The other day I talked with a cop who had a 沪A since 2010 also, he was as shocked as me by the current price of the 沪A.

If u play it cool and have ur driving license in addition of ur 沪C, they probably won't want to fine u, that is if they stop u.

Now if all goes to sheet, they can't trouble u for more than 200RMB anyways...

I still have 4 friends who drive scoots everyday without plate or driving license, but they have lots of experience avoiding cops, one gave a cop a arm key to escape the other day, and goes through the same cross-way everyday with the same cop giving him angry eyes everyday since...

No worries man, u're in the green with all ur papers and 沪Bling, go downtown whenever u want.
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

5. #85 Re: Sport bikes 250cc and up 
    "cool" is my middle name broda':)

a fellow "soon to be,all legit rider" msg me recently asking my views whether to get a 沪C or 沪A, he's on the fence right now and i think your words of encouragement will surely help him to decide.

anyways...will update u with my exam and lets hope ill get all the luck that i need:)

Ride safe man! u'll be hearing from me soon.
    Last edited by xtoss; 05-17-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789