Did Hell Freeze over ?
Must have , Culcunes back !!!

And your welcome Simon , the guilt was for free to you from me . But , the ass-kickin to your face would have cost you if you failed your souls desires on me . I would have had to pollish my boots afterwards and that always costs the lucky winner of my wrath .

I just hope the wife is still actually talking to you ? Well maybe not, sometimes thats ok too . She'll get over it anyway , and Culcunes are better in bed when happy they say . And I KNOW your happy to have a bike again . That's whats most important anyway , is Culcune , then the wife , then the kids , then the dog , or maybe backwards of that , dog being first ? It is in my house !

Heres Culcune before his bike Heres Culcuen after his bike purchase

See the nice change in appearence ????? And his babble smells better today too ?

Now lets see some pics !!!!

Oh, and now I have to guilt you into buying a real leather jacket instead of useing your kids school wool coat to ride in ????

Cheers, Culcune, glad to finally see you up and riding again
I bet nobody here but me actually thought the day would EVER come . When Pigs Fly and today is that day ......
I almost thought you were going to make me where my ass-hatt and make me look like a fool here ( actually I already am a fool here ) for making everyone hope you would actually do it .....

Cheers Culcune , rubber side down and have some fun !!!

Snortin Norton