Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 new motorcross bike performance help 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi everyone i am connor and this is my second time on this site and dont know how to use it yet

i have seen a few posts when i searched in google about my bike rmz 125 same as the rmr 125 and figured this is a veryy handy site.

my bike got stolen but been recovered by police and thieves ripped all wires out it was a mess but now all i need is a speed clock for it but looked on ebay there about £70 way to expensive i also need the stearing yoak also about £70 on ebay if anyone has these parts and wants to sell them it would be great full, could do with the 2 back rear side pannels aswell in orange
    take not if anyone has the top stearing yoak for sale it has to be the rmz one not the rmr as that wont fit because of the different forks between both bikes

any way get back to what this post about haha i was wondering if there any engine parts for rmr 125 engine iv seen the 150 bore kits was looking for some thing bigger ? also heard about makeing it 6 speed ? also is there any stainless steal pipes for these bikes.

thanks guys sorry if make you reply again on this post im sure someone els has asked these questions b4 cant seem to find the answers.

also was just thinking as i need new rear side panles what lookes better if the rest of the bike is orange, black ones or white ones or get new orange ones ? does anyone know a place where they template these plastics so i can get some custome graphics ?
    Last edited by theconister; 01-21-2013 at 04:19 AM.

2. #2 Re: new motorcross bike performance help 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Dear Connor,

I just did an advanced search with the keywords "superbyke 125" in the search field, and the adjacent setting to "search titles only" and this yielded a rich trove of threads about your bike. Don't waste your time with the simple search window you see at the top right of this and every page. Click "advanced search" below that window, and you'll be well on your way to finding what you need.

That's a popular steed there in blighty, and there's plenty of expertise in MCM to help you sort things out.

Very sorry that your bike got nicked, but, considering the alternatives, you are very fortunate to have it back. Hope the police and courts boiled the thief in tallow.

cheers
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

3. #3 Re: new motorcross bike performance help 
    C-Moto Noob
    iv found other post now but cant seem to find answers to my questions. thanks for your help btw

4. #4 Re: new motorcross bike performance help 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Every page in MCM has a search window, in the upper right corner. Do not use that. It is worthless.

Just beneath the useless search window is a link labeled Advanced Search. Click that.

Or click this: http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/search.php

in the search page, look for the Search For section, with three windows, labeled Keywords, Username and Tags.

In the Keywords window, type the phrase "superbyke 125" (without quotation marks). just to the right of that window you can select "search entire posts" or "search titles only". select "search titles only" and then hit the search now button in the lower right.

You will see many threads about your bike.

jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

5. #5 Re: new motorcross bike performance help 
    Your not likely to locate used parts on this site….you might be able to get bits for that bike out of China though, but its a challenging process. Here is a link http://shop36143366.taobao.com/

Basically you find what you want and then go here to get somebody Chinese to order it for you.
    http://taobaofocus.com/

There is a member on this site that bored out his 125cc, but if I recall he thought it was not worth the effort?
    The manufacturer of your bike is Qingqi searching on that on this site may help find the thread on the big bore kit.

6. #6 Re: new motorcross bike performance help 
    C-Moto Noob
    yer iv searched i just cant find any thing i read through posts. i heard loads things ages ago like thers a 150 kit a 175 kit a 192 kit and also a 6 speed kit i just need some one who knows about this then i can ask them where to get from do i need to change crank shaft and con rod and what one will fit ? and also heard there a 200 pro cdi or some thing like that but cant seem to find one.

7. #7 Re: new motorcross bike performance help 
    Have you tried looking on Gumtree perhaps?

Kennon