Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Rudolf the red nose Dachshund 
    Master of Thump
    Santa Clause came by yesterday and took some pics of his Reindog he is pulling his sleigh with this year. The Reindeer are on strike as you know with this week economy and refuse to work for anything less than ten pounds of Space Coke a night to fly around the world . So Santa had to hire some Reindog scabbs to fill in this year till the Reindeer Union could get better wages .

The Reindogs will fly for half the Space Coke a Reindeer will fly for , even if they complain about it turning their eyes Green !!!!

Cheers , and " MERRY CHRISTMAS " to all , not some stinking Happy Holiday crap were having crammed down our throats , this is Christmas dang it .

Later, Snortin Kelly , I dipped into the Reindog feed obviously !!!!

2. #2 Culcune 
    Master of Thump
    Hey Culcune ,
    I have lots of Reindog Ethenol fuel for your new Honda to run on
    Just stop on by sometime after X-Mas .

Later, Snortin out

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    Cheers , and " MERRY CHRISTMAS " to all , not some stinking Happy Holiday crap were having crammed down our throats , this is Christmas dang it .
    You could always argue that we're actually celebrating winter solstice, which was hijacked by the First Council of Nicaea in 325 as the Birthday of Christ (which some historians now says was actually 14 May in 6 BC). In the good old days the vikings used to throw a party at winter solstice, a "blot", paying tribute to the old Gods of Valhalla and drinking themselves senseless on Mjod (honey-based beer). Pretty much the same thing as we do today, only most Westerners are now paying homage to a single deity and drinking themselves senseless on whatever happens to be the sensible thing to drink yourself sensless on at your place.

So for the sense of inclusion of all I'd say Happy Holidays! ;-)

4. #4 I guess 
    Master of Thump
    I guess I would say Happy Winter Solstice if I meant Happy Winter Solstice .
    But I am saying Merry X-Mas for the folks celebrating it as such , Christs Birthday . I don' care about inclusion of other beliefs here , Because I am wishing a Merry X-Mas , not a Merry Solstice .

Snortin

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    I guess I would say Happy Winter Solstice if I meant Happy Winter Solstice .
    But I am saying Merry X-Mas for the folks celebrating it as such , Christs Birthday . I don' care about inclusion of other beliefs here , Because I am wishing a Merry X-Mas , not a Merry Solstice .

Snortin
    Of course you are free not to care.

6. #6 Happy Winter Solstice ! 
    Master of Thump
    I wish the rest of you a Happy Winter Solstice , Hanaka , Valentines Day , Pass Over , Garbage Collection Day , Old Peoples Day , Mothers Day , your Birthday , Boxing Day too , AND , I wish this all on the Day I was telling everyone Merry Christmas and how Happy Holidays was being crammed down my throat .
    Hans , you missed the entire point of my post obviously .
    Here is my disgust in the matter and why I posted it to start with ;

Here in the USA , we are being FORCED, yes FORCED to listen and adhere to the term Happy Holidays everywhere we go , be it news casts, the grocery store , even are pollititions , and even the dam Salvation Army collecting money outside my stores is forcing me to listen to Happy Holidays in public now in my USA . I am surpised they don't do a Spanish version to force more BS down my throat too . Christmas is a Christian Holiday here in the USA , right ?
    YUP ! Our Polititions are elected based on a system " IN GOD WE TRUST " and so is our money made in GODS name too . Our whole founding ideals were made from Christs sufferage , remember that . Remember this too about America . " One Nation Under God !!!! Is there any real controversy about its meaning ? No .
    So Merry X-Mas on Christmas from an American Christian that is typing this dribble because its X-Mas and its beign taken away against my will in a free country I pay taxes in thank you very little .

I guess if I was Syrian I would say Happy Camel brings you gifts day ,
    because that is what they celebrate Christmas time as , but I aint Syrian am I .

Wasn't trying to start a controversy about anything Hans , but your a bit too anal retentive to understand why I typed it to start with , even if I explained it when I typed it the first time and why I felt the way I do about it even .
    Go figure ?

Snortin out , Happy Garbage Day and Happy Washing your Dishes Day too while were at it . Wouldn't want to offend your dishes during your Winter Solstice you celebrate on X-Mas you know .

Once again, my point of people being too sensitive once again here and on earth everywhere is quickly pointed out in your quick responce to start combat over my beliefs no less . Pretty soon everyone will be grey , and have no beliefs at all except were one big happy family ,even if it will never happen , yippi !!! Happy Garbage Day to all and to all A Winter Solstice for your dishes , in Spanish dammit !!!

Uh oh! Looks like Snorton's been hitting the Spiked Caffinated Egg Nog!

Anyway, Merry/Happy whatever it is you celebrate. The point is to celebrate!

Paz,
    CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Uh oh! Looks like Snorton's been hitting the Spiked Caffinated Egg Nog!

Anyway, Merry/Happy whatever it is you celebrate. The point is to celebrate!

Paz,
    CC
    Amen to that. Or was it anal? Anyway: What he says!

9. #9 Yeh , what he says ! 
    Master of Thump
    Yeh , what he says ...................LOL !!!

Hey, did you know that the " X " in X-Mas is not some sacreligeous distastefull laziness us Americans have I thought it was at one time ?
    It is actually Greek for the starting of the word Christ , I believe it to be Chr=X or Chri=X ? I am sure HANS will correct me , LOL !!!
    Just teazing .

Hey , where is my Eggnogg dammit !!

You guys are lucky , I don't drink !!!! And so am I , greatfully so .

Later, hope you all ate good food yesterday and passed out on wine like Carl does . God I miss that , but not being insaine and sick . Now I am just insaine for real . Nice

Cheerios , Kelly

X-mas is from Xtians, which is what satanists call Christians because they don't want to write Christ, LOL. I write satan, but they can't write Christ?! I thought we are all supposed to get along, dammit!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast