Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 BS Culcune 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    X-mas is from Xtians, which is what satanists call Christians because they don't want to write Christ, LOL. I write satan, but they can't write Christ?! I thought we are all supposed to get along, dammit!!

Can't we all get along ? Good Christ Culcune , you sound like freekin Rodney King now !!! Are you sure your not a pollitition , and not a teacher ? So, which side of the fence did you fall on on that post , I am confused ?
    Do you celebrate Christmas or worship the Devil ? Or is it all the same to you ? I think little Mexico ( YUMA ) is looking for more Satinists anyway .
    You bought a honda , you must worship the devil ?
    I thought you told me Saint Nicholas brought you ride gear on Christs Birthday ???? Or was that your wife ? How does she fit her boobs down that chimmney anyway ? I need more coffee !!!! Didn't anyone ever tell ya that sissy bars are for Chopper Harleys only and if the wife wants to lay back on your new bike , she needs her own Devil Bike too ??? Did you tell her ass gas or grass before she got on ? Now that is the really important part of riding two up Simon !!! I thought I taught you better Culcune-a-fish ?
    I would put her tight little wanting to lean backwards on your bike ass on the 3:10 out of Yuma , and ride the bike like you stole it for awhile till she figures out how to get back to town Simon . When she gets back tell her if she rides with you anymore , it is company policy for you to feel her nipples in your shoudler blades or she can't get on anymore Simon . And no bras are mandatory of she wants a raise ! How can you possibly corner well without nipples poking you in the back ? I just don't understand you Simon ? You Rodney King Devil Worshipers are some strange folks Culcune .
    The most important things to ask her is , if she likes the rumble and vibration between her legs ? Then ask her if she likes to be on the bike too .

Later Culcune, good to have you back !!!!

Snortin Norton , hey wheres my eggnogg dammit !!!

Trust me, the ass, grass, or gas thing really works for rides, but it seems like it's the grass that needs to be cut, I have to shell out my own money for gas, and I end up the (wise)ass.

C'mon, we're talking about a 500cc twin. It's a little quiet, and doesn't get anyone really excited, except me, and that's just excited with the all fuzzy feeling, not any kind of party in my pants, excited.

I only worship the devil on Mondays, or maybe that's just my hangover when I have to go back to work; but now I can ride to work, despite your pleas that riding should only be done for pleasure, not commuting. I now have found pleasure in my commuting, although it is freaking cold in the mornings this time of year, even in this dust bowl desert area. Plus, there is an endless chain of commuters driving opposite me in from Mexico who can't drive for shiite, as they commute haphazardly to toil in the farm fields. Anyone contemplating a riding trip into Mexico, consider yourself warned! Don't drive like you are trying to maintain your right of way, because that wish might just get you into a head on collision with a hung-over field worker at 5:00am who is passing a slower car and doesn't care that he is running you off the road. This is in the US, but the driving only gets worse across the border....

3. #13 Hey buddy 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Trust me, the ass, grass, or gas thing really works for rides, but it seems like it's the grass that needs to be cut, I have to shell out my own money for gas, and I end up the (wise)ass.

C'mon, we're talking about a 500cc twin. It's a little quiet, and doesn't get anyone really excited, except me, and that's just excited with the all fuzzy feeling, not any kind of party in my pants, excited.

I only worship the devil on Mondays, or maybe that's just my hangover when I have to go back to work; but now I can ride to work, despite your pleas that riding should only be done for pleasure, not commuting. I now have found pleasure in my commuting, although it is freaking cold in the mornings this time of year, even in this dust bowl desert area. Plus, there is an endless chain of commuters driving opposite me in from Mexico who can't drive for shiite, as they commute haphazardly to toil in the farm fields. Anyone contemplating a riding trip into Mexico, consider yourself warned! Don't drive like you are trying to maintain your right of way, because that wish might just get you into a head on collision with a hung-over field worker at 5:00am who is passing a slower car and doesn't care that he is running you off the road. This is in the US, but the driving only gets worse across the border....

Hey buddy, the sooner you figure out Motorcycles have NO RIGHT OF WAY, the longer your gonna live .

Snortin out

Sounds like riding in China...only not as bad. Mexico sounds like fun!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12