Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Culcunes new Bike 
    Master of Thump
    Howdee yall ,
    This is Culcunes new bike , he asked me to post these pics for him , he can't figure out how to post pics to the Forum yet .
    I know its not a China bike but he sure is a proud new Pappy !!!! Cigars for everyone . Culcune rides again .

You owe me one Simon !

Snortin out , aka Culcunes secretary ?

Thanks, Snortin, and I owe you, especially as the more I don't pay you, the more dirt you dish onto me!

The bike is holding up fine, and my quest for a Quingqi motard is on hold for the time being, although my tastes are shifting a little towards the "naked" Hyosung GT650, which will be on an even longer hold....

3. #3 You know ? 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Thanks, Snortin, and I owe you, especially as the more I don't pay you, the more dirt you dish onto me!

The bike is holding up fine, and my quest for a Quingqi motard is on hold for the time being, although my tastes are shifting a little towards the "naked" Hyosung GT650, which will be on an even longer hold....
    You know Culcune , I was thinkin , ( yeh right )
    if you like the looks of the new fangled Hyosungs as much as I do , you may very well be a Ducati Man too ???? Problem is , you don't have enough class to ride one , yet . Couple more decades on the " Id'e Rather Eat Worms Machine" you got now , maybe your class rating and your budget will be enough to afford the mighty Ducati ? At least a picture of one . You seam to take a long time to save money , or show up where your supposed to be , or do what you say your gonna , so the Ducati may be a long way out too . At least you got good taste going for ya ???? You know me , so that is as good as it gets

Snortin Norton , your buddy and long time abuser

I think you got a sweet looking bike there Culcune. Now get on ebay and scroung up some side panels would ya!?!?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com