Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Cuclunes new bike pics 
    Master of Thump
    Heres Culcunes new Bike pics , he can't figure out how to load these to the Forum , so I am playing Culcunes Secretary today . He owes me big time now ! My titties are getting bigger by the moment and my typing skills ever so improved with this promotion to secretary under a Forum Moderator ???
    What the fu%$@ ! I should be the Moderator of this Section ! I dare you to appount me Crazy Carl !!!! When Pigs Fly I bet

Here's his new bike , he is a proud Pappa no doubt , cigars for everyone !! I am proud of him too even if he is a punk and I am his flunkie secretary today , bastard

The Honda Ascot is alive and well today thanks to Culcune and his new purchase . Very cool bikes , especially for a new rider like Culcune . May he stay safe , even if he wears a Wool Jacket and not leathers like an idiot . God Speed on those leathers foolio !!!! Pants and jacket Simon !!!!!
    If anyone here has an extra set that needs a home for free please offer them to Simon .

Later , Snortin Norton , aka Culcunes Bitch , Forum Moderator wanna-bee

I love being reminded of those mid eighties shaft driven Hondas.

Makes me miss my old CBX650E!

ZMC,

Yeah man those were some wicked bikes. The shaft drives back then were also heavily engineered. The drive housing on my 750 was bigger than the ones on the 1300 and larger cruisers of today. Many of the modern shafties have problems ripping splines... I heard the FJR1300 has that issue and when it happens you are up the river. Despite it's extra weight, cost and other problems, I hope shaft drive returns someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    I should be the Moderator of this Section ! I dare you to appount me Crazy Carl !!!! When Pigs Fly I bet
    To be sure, stranger things have happened! Certainly some areas of the page could use development. Hit me offline with some ideaz.

Paz,
    CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

4. #4 Crazy Carl, 
    Master of Thump
    Crazy Carl,
    I will hit you on-line instead , just because I don't ever conform , just out of spite mostly , but I was totally just kiddiing anyway about me being a moderator on the "Take It Outside Topic" on the Forum .
    Who would I moderate anyway , Me ???? God knows what I would type if I had free range here , LOL ! Actually the little voices in my head would have a freekin field day Hell , I already know I push your limits as it is and would be banned if Jim had his way am sure . Maybe not anymore , but at first when he found out it was I here .
    I just think it ironic as best that I post pics ( lots of them ) , comment , share , not only here but in other Topics , and dear old Culcune can't even post pictures or comment or show up at all ? Now thats golly gee funny and I don't care who you are , its damn funny when you think about it , since he is actualy a Moderator and I am not . It just aint fare I tell ya !!!
    I love giving the guy grief , it keeps him thinking and on his toes . Nobody in his life messes with him but me , so I have takin him under my BIKER wing if you will . Do you actualy think without me proding him to get a bike and ride he would have actualy gotten a bike and rode to work today ? I think freekin NOT !!!! Crazy Carl , you have NO CLUE how many e-mails and harrassing garbage I had to pile onto his life in order to keep him inspired and actualy show up here again . I nearly had to beg him I have been on him Carl for MONTHS !!!! And I am ruthless , just ask him . If you thinkt he stuff I wrote him here is out of line , you ought to see the e-mails Carl I know how to motivate someone that is dragging thier feet , trust me . I don't care if you have a job ( I do too ) or wife ( I do too ) or kids ( I don't thank God , but I have more pets than I should and they take more care daily easilly ) or if your too busy ( I am busy too ) , I know if you want to ride you have to work for it !!!! And I WILL motivate you .

Oh, and did you get your Coffee beans yet ? If so, how about a review and what type style did you actually buy ?

Later, Snortin Kelly Norton

Not one of those conformers eh? God damn hippies!

I'm open to anyone as a moderator as long as they're honest, willing to contribute and have the interest of the community in mind. In the world of C-Motos this usually means a bunch of complete nut-jobs, but hey, insane people can be very creative... I call it "Insane-o-vative"

Insane-o-vation can be a very powerful force as long as it's used for good and not for evil (looking in your general direction SNorton) and seeing as how you and I are the only people who post to this part of the board, you could certainly moderate yourself. Self moderation is a virtue you know... just ask Ben-jamin' Franklin...he was a smart fellow.

I dropped the ball on the beans but that's cuz' I got sick and totally 4got. Thanks for reminding me though because they might also make for good Xmess presents. Will post a re-vue when I get some first hand knowin'. See, you're motivating again and didn't even know it.

CC

P.S. - Hey Culcune, get some proper armor will ya!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

6. #6 Carl and Coffee Beans 
    Master of Thump
    Well , glad you are at least going to try the beans . You won't regret it . I have found there French Roast Bean to be the best to grind and use in an Esspresso maker if you have one of those machines that is Carl . It doesn't taste like a normal Millstone or Starbuck French Roast Bean , its really rich and tastes like a standard Esspresso style bean instead. Very very oily and dark . Kinda like my Greek Girlfriend in Saudia Arabia when I was 15 ??? What nice green eyes she had too . Oh yeh , coffee , right !
    I get side tracked easilly So did Albert Enstien and Ben Frenklin I am thinking ? Genious people are often that way . And we all share the Obssessive Compulsive Disorder too

I think I will just sign myself up for Surrogate " Qwazi Humor " Moderator for now . I am hoping Culcune will be back someday to actually do his duty he promised to do here anyway . He then can officially moderate me . But , he has to learn to post photos or I won't obey him here .

You take care , hope your feeling better man !!!

Snortin out

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    and would be banned if Jim had his way am sure . Maybe not anymore , but at first when he found out it was I here .
    Yeah not anymore, but coming fresh off the comments you posted about my Country among other things (seen at CR) when you first signed up was a different story....

I have no beef with you now though, I don't often hold a grudge, let bygones be bygones and so forth...

You would actually be proud of me, I finally fired some guns, while on vacation down in Vegas, not really my thing, but I was a tag-along... I honestly don't see myself doing that again though....

Now back on topic here, that is a sweet looking ride Simon got :) I'll 3rd the suggestion of riding gear

8. #8 Well Jim , nice to hear from ya 
    Master of Thump
    Well Jim , nice to hear from ya .
    And I actually mean it too this time .

Culcune is rolling over in his grave right now and aint even dead yet
    That is one person that is completely taken back that me and you ( JIM ) even talk to eachother now . My pollitics haven't changed any , but I find it better to thrive on simularities on forums now , rather than attack the differences we all share . I have grown !!!!

Plus Jim , HONESTLY speaking here , you ARE a true biker indeed . The passion is there for you , it is obvious , and that I respect emmencley in people . There is allot of difference between people that ride bikes and a biker , trust me , as you already know that anyway . If you wake up in the middle of the night because you are thinking of getting a bike or another bike , or bike parts , and you just cannot sleep because you just have to have that bike , then chances are your a real biker and not just a bike rider . If you just can't wipe that crap eating grin off your face when you get off your C-Moto from your ride , your a biker for sure !

Glad you got out and fired some guns , good for you man . Not sure why you won't be doing it agian, but that's ok too , at least you tried them . I am guessing you were with people that were trying out and shooting large caliber pistols ? That is the worst way to get someone like you to get into shooting guns unfortunately . The recoil generally will scare the newcommer away from ever shooting again , or make them yern for more, one or the other . I always try to introduce people to small caliber guns first, .22 LR and the like so they don't get gun shy right out of the box . Kinda like bikes Jim ?
    I would never let someone jump right onto a Harley or Vulcan or Virago first time out , I would insist they start out on a 125cc or mild 250cc street bike first . But that is just my opinion of how to get started riding safely . I honestly think that letting someone out on the street with a KZ1000 for the first ride is very irresponcible to humanity . I am pretty sure N.A.S.A would make sure they can fly a Cessna 150 far before they flew the Space Shuttle right ?

It is nice to see Simon get the Ascot , and also to have the bike on the road too still . It's a good classic 80's bike , one of a kind thing sort of and the start of the shaft drive small bore V-Twin phenomina . And they ride really good too . I used my buddies for awhile in college way back when , nice little mountain road cruiser for sure and a great town bike too , lots of style and pretty quick too . And LOW maintenance for sure . Which is exactly what Simon needs , he is obviously intimidated to do mechanical things on bikes . The Honda will be perfect for him that way . No messign with chains , just lube her up and go , check the valves once a year , and he should be Golden !! Plus if he ever does decide to work on it more than that , it is the simplest motor to understand anyway . We never had to do much to my buddies but adjust the valve train . But we were very hard on the bike too , we rode it very fast all the time , young and dumb .
    He finaly bit it into the side of a mountain when missing a turn going to fast and is now a quadropolegic . Murphy Breedlove , what a crazy Indian he was . You think I am nutts , ha , not hardley , Murphy was totally GONZO !!!! !!!! Unfortuntely he wasn't wearing anything but a helmet , shorts , shoes , that's it when he wrecked . Cost him his life as he knew it , bummer .
    Hear that Culcune !!!!!!! Armor up good !!! Leathers or Kevlar and good ride boots at all times even if its 100* out in Yuma , please . I really don't want to see another idiot freind get crippled because of stupidity Simon . Make sure your packing your 9mm with you too , so when you cripple yourself from not wearing any you can shoot yourself after you see your skin and legs and such scattered down the road behind you from not wearing ride gear, because you aint gonna want to live through the pain that's for sure . Murphy begged us to kill him in the hospital , it was a terrible experience Simon , wear some gear man .

Anyhow , its a good day to be alive and ride , glad your all doing ok too , nice to be heard and to hear form ya Jim ....

Rubber side down and run like the wind !!!!

Later, Snortin out
    Last edited by Snortin Norton; 12-16-2008 at 12:29 PM.

I'm not certain what all it was, it was at a place called "The Gun Store" in Los Vegasm it was the "zombie package", it had 3 zombie targets... And 3 different guns.. I believe 1 was a desert eagle (hand gun), 1 was an uzi, and 1 was some kind of sawed off shot gun....Nothing really against it, just not for me I suppose...

Sorry to hear about your friend, hopefully Culcune does get some good gear soon.... I have my gear, which I do wear (except in those few atv pictures I posted, otherwise though I am wearing it). The main thing I need to be getting though is good rain gear, that fits over the other stuff, right now what I have is basically garbage...

Simon, enjoy your bike, get some gear, and ride safe :)