hey everyone,

i am Sandor from, Hungary. After a long break (time spent on building my family ;-) I returned to in 2011 august when i replaced my old R69 Beemer to a not too old 1150GSA. Last year in August we moved with my family to Shanghai for 2 years without my bike as the expected import duty was ca 8 usd after its each CC. So unfortunatelly after making 5000 km i had to stop riding it.

I am about to get legal (test is on 22/02: any help on the new test questions (in english) are welcome) and get a bike. I am thinking to buy a Galaxy xtr250 adv or a Shineray XY250GY-2 X2 enduro. As far as i could conclude the Galaxy has better price the Shineray has better performance (quality also???).
i am planning to ride to work daily (ca 50km back and forth) in Minhang and some short trips countryside nearby Shanghai and next year end of summer i plan some week riding in China like modron.
So i guess Galaxy could do his job during the coming 2 years. Do not hesitate if you feel to comment it!

I hope i will have some new riding mates from MCM to have fun together as there is a long way to ride here in China and to improve my riding skills as I am not a too much experienced dirt and chinese rider yet (i rode my wife's electrical and my bicycles in Shanghai till now only :-))

the bests, Sandor