Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Looking for dealership in canada(250cc liquid/water cooled) 
    Hey, im looking for a dealership in canada, that sells the 250cc liquid/water cooled dirtbikes. They would perferable be able to ship as well, if anyone knows of a reupatbile one let me know, i called x-rage's toll free number, and found them very rude and unhelpful. so if anyone knows please post or pm me asap. these are the 2 styles im looking for .
    Attached Images

Member Forchetto just dug a photo up of the blue one for another thread. The engine is a Loncin water-cooled 250--very nice bike!

Sorry, I can't help you out on a dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by luke norman View Post
    Hey, im looking for a dealership in canada, that sells the 250cc liquid/water cooled dirtbikes. They would perferable be able to ship as well, if anyone knows of a reupatbile one let me know, i called x-rage's toll free number, and found them very rude and unhelpful. so if anyone knows please post or pm me asap. these are the 2 styles im looking for .
    I had the same experience with them, they didn't really seem interested in my business, so I didn't do business with them...

I haven't seen a lot in the way of liquid cooled...

I have had very good service from SAGA canada but my 250 machine is air cooled.

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post

They've also been at the motorcycle show the last couple of years too... I've never dealt with them myself, my only comment would be that the prices seem like they may be a little high, but I never really looked into them much...

Well I think the GY250 C2 is 3100$ but I know you can get it for less if you go down to the store in Langley.

I think my machine was worth the money.They have giving me decent service.The machine runs well and ride well.It was also simple to register.
    Dan and his crew have done a good job doing all thier research to provide a decent 25o dual sport.

Well I think the GY250 C2 is 3100$ but I know you can get it for less if you go down to the store in Langley.

I think my machine was worth the money.They have giving me decent service.The machine runs well and ride well.It was also simple to register.
    Dan and his crew have done a good job doing all thier research to provide a decent 25o dual sport.
    That's good to hear :)

8. #8 Thanks 
    Thanks for the compliment Ken, I am glad were able to be of service!

Brad

9. #9 Re: Looking for dealership in canada(250cc liquid/water cooled) 
    I know this is a old thread but I know where you can buy 2 water cooled 250 motorcross china bikes in Canada.

Art art@chinapartscanada.com has 2 new bikes still in his wearhouse that are "old stock" from his old bike store.

Contact him if your still looking for a 250 as last I spoke to him they are still avail for a great deal.

PS//tell him I gave you the info