Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: cfmoto 650 nk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: cfmoto 650 nk 
    People say - Kawa ER.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

2. #22 Re: cfmoto 650 nk 
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    Ah, so that's YOU! Your candid and honest -- pros and cons -- commentary is much appreciated.

Brilliant choice of music. Something's Wrong With the World! The Classic Imperials? Who's the singer?

cheers
    Sorry im not sure it was a selection from utube, by the way my dealer has lent me a brand new demo for now until this is sorted out for me, which is good of him.

3. #23 Re: cfmoto 650 nk 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Hey, whatever works. But I'll bet that a factual assessment rather than a rant made it a lot easier for your dealer to do the right thing. It'll be interesting to see how CFMoto/Chunfeng handles these public disclosures about their seemingly shabby quality control. Let's hope they do the right thing and raise their game.

Good luck!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

4. #24 Re: cfmoto 650 nk 
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    Hey, whatever works. But I'll bet that a factual assessment rather than a rant made it a lot easier for your dealer to do the right thing. It'll be interesting to see how CFMoto/Chunfeng handles these public disclosures about their seemingly shabby quality control. Let's hope they do the right thing and raise their game.

Good luck!
    my dealer has always tried to do the right thing and im am sure CFMOTO will do the same , but for now I have made a statement via utube and stand by what I have said about the bike , but I do relise that I could have that one in one thousand bikes with problems . The cfmoto are here to stay and will lead the way forward I believe in the future.

5. #25 Re: cfmoto 650 nk 
    The dealer gets the same crappy feeling you do over the issues, they are of course also invested in the bike.
    They also have to be supported and the issues resolved and they also need to be compensated for the time they spend fixing the bikesnothing wrong with being an eternal optimist though.

So they lent you a bike to ride and when yours is repaired they will sell that bike to another customer? Everything is deprecating in value, your video also depreciates the bikes overall in value as well. One bad experience is one million times more powerful then one positive experience.

Bikes that are or have mechanical problemsdealers drop from inventory, its not worth it for them. Some people remarry their ex-wifes, just not that many and not that often, claims of really having changed our ways are typically exaggerated.

Giving to chance, taking chances..then influencing others and everyone can or cant calculate a probability?

6. #26 Re: cfmoto 650 nk 
    Quote Originally Posted by bezinga1 View Post
    Iv had my 650 for two weeks now and it started a rattle like timing chain noise, took it back to dealer was told that one of the valves had mushroomed due to not been harden correctly not happy.
    Good new's my new cfmoto 650 nk has arrived after the importer decided it was the best thing to do so latter this week I will pick it up. good on you CFMOTO Australia for standing behind there product

7. #27 Re: cfmoto 650 nk 
    Quote Originally Posted by bezinga1 View Post
    Good new's my new cfmoto 650 nk has arrived after the importer decided it was the best thing to do so latter this week I will pick it up. good on you CFMOTO Australia for standing behind there product
    Well got the bike 2 days ago looked it over that was fine rides well engine good im a happy calm person, that was until i had noticed some red tape under the lhs switch block so i removed the block only to see that the locating tab which sits in a hole in the handle bars to stop it moving was brocken and they used the tape to wraped arond the bar to stop it turning. That is just slack.

8. #28 Re: cfmoto 650 nk 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Well head back to your dealer... get them to put it right. Who knows at which stage the repair was effected, but should be a simple fairly painless fix. You might like to go over the whole bike yourself though to make sure that no other short cuts have been performed on your new bike.

9. #29 Re: cfmoto 650 nk 
    C-Moto Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by moilami View Post
    Anybody know of what engine CFMoto's engine is copy of?
    06-07 Kawasaki Er6 engine i would say.. but they all do look almost same to 2011..

miksi menn pyr uudestaan keksimn ;)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123