Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Pulse Adrenaline unmodified Basic Carb screw settings ? 
    It won't start, new throttle cable fitted but not adjusted through being unable to as the thing won't start, but the carb has been apart for cleaning and that means the adjustment screws have been disturbed, so I need to know the basic settings so I can get it to start.

Clean fuel gets to the float bowl, there is a spark so everything fine there, but no fuel getting to the combustion chamber, so carb settings are suspect as is throttle cable adjustment.

Anyone with any ideas, knowledge ?

I need to get it running ASAP as someone wants to buy it off me, and I need the cash.
    '07 Pioneer Pulse Adrenaline 125, ( XF 125 GY ) Suzuki clone ; K157 FMI engine

2. #2 Re: Pulse Adrenaline unmodified Basic Carb screw settings ? 
    You havent by chance blocked one of the pin holes in the carb with the o ring when putting it back together? I did this after cleaning the carb and had to take it apart and refit it again.

3. #3 Re: Pulse Adrenaline unmodified Basic Carb screw settings ? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-DR View Post
    You havent by chance blocked one of the pin holes in the carb with the o ring when putting it back together? I did this after cleaning the carb and had to take it apart and refit it again.
    Which O- ring was the problem for your carb, as I will check, but I suspect it's not that, hence seeking the basic carb settings and exactly how to adjust that slide throttle pin thing as my troubles started when fitting the new throttle cable, ( it's third cable ), couple of years back where the bike was left alone but now back to the same problem as it has to be sold as unemployment is biting hard.

The carb was stripped to remove the fuel and moisture that had been left in the carb, clean and dry now, still no go, but as I said clean fuel is getting into the carb, just not being picked up it seems, so suspect the throttle needle adjustment.
    '07 Pioneer Pulse Adrenaline 125, ( XF 125 GY ) Suzuki clone ; K157 FMI engine