Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 It's just spoken words man 
    Master of Thump
    The reasons why I like this Forum so well , is you can have people like BRICE say the " F " word and nobody bans them , unlike Frost-Dick on the other Forum ( yes offence intended for explanatory reasons only ) .
    Words are just words , and it is nice to see that the Moderators and Owners of this Forum realize that much at least .
    Just saying the word HOLY BIBLE to some is an insult , but it is just a word until you turn into an insult technically and try to knock someones faith or there persona down with it like I did typing Frost-Dick for explanatory reasons only . They are just words . It is what you do with them that can cause pain , otherwise I think they are INERT !!! If they make you cringe just hearing them or seeing them , then your not very socially adjusted that's for sure . JMHO that is .
    Point is , I like this forum , very open minded . Also you can speak your WORDS and MIND and not get too hammered for it , even if it is in "your" mind " out of line " like my comment about Frost-Dick as an example .
    The " F " word is far more offensive in writing than the " D " word to some folks , but both are just words to describe feelings you have . More power to the " F " word , and any word you so choose to use as an adjective to modify your nouns .
    People are far too sensitive nowadays , and its a hate crime to call people names in the USA ? So don't call anyone a NIGGER here , even if they are white or brown or yellow skinned Niggers ( Nigger=and ingnorant person from lack of knowledge or inteligence ) ...............A hate crime in the USA ? What the F%$&
    The whole world needs to lighten the hell up

Cheers, Kelly aka Snortin Norton
    Last edited by Snortin Norton; 12-18-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: I don't know how to spell , I am a nigger