Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 It's just spoken words man 
    Master of Thump
    The reasons why I like this Forum so well , is you can have people like BRICE say the " F " word and nobody bans them , unlike Frost-Dick on the other Forum ( yes offence intended for explanatory reasons only ) .
    Words are just words , and it is nice to see that the Moderators and Owners of this Forum realize that much at least .
    Just saying the word HOLY BIBLE to some is an insult , but it is just a word until you turn into an insult technically and try to knock someones faith or there persona down with it like I did typing Frost-Dick for explanatory reasons only . They are just words . It is what you do with them that can cause pain , otherwise I think they are INERT !!! If they make you cringe just hearing them or seeing them , then your not very socially adjusted that's for sure . JMHO that is .
    Point is , I like this forum , very open minded . Also you can speak your WORDS and MIND and not get too hammered for it , even if it is in "your" mind " out of line " like my comment about Frost-Dick as an example .
    The " F " word is far more offensive in writing than the " D " word to some folks , but both are just words to describe feelings you have . More power to the " F " word , and any word you so choose to use as an adjective to modify your nouns .
    People are far too sensitive nowadays , and its a hate crime to call people names in the USA ? So don't call anyone a NIGGER here , even if they are white or brown or yellow skinned Niggers ( Nigger=and ingnorant person from lack of knowledge or inteligence ) ...............A hate crime in the USA ? What the F%$&
    The whole world needs to lighten the hell up

Cheers, Kelly aka Snortin Norton
    Last edited by Snortin Norton; 12-18-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: I don't know how to spell , I am a nigger

SNorton,

I actually think most of the world doesn't really focus on what you say but really more on how you say something. Many parts of North America still tend to hang on to some of it's more "puritan" values from hundreds of years ago and just like everything else, that's good and bad.

The word "fuck" is actually an interesting word in the English language that many people don't give enough credit. Fuck is actually one of the only word in the English language that can be inserted into other words to emphasize the meaning and I believe it's called "Fuck Insertion".
    For example:

"Un-fucking-believable" or "In-fucking-credible" or "Abso-fucking-lutely"

One could say the word "freaking" has the same usage (like "out-freaking-standing") but I would argue that freaking is a toned down derivative for fucking in this usage.

Either way, as long as we all stay healthy and respectful we shouldn't have any serious problems.

Paz,
    CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #3 Freekin alrighty then !!! 
    Master of Thump
    Its all perception I supposum ?
    I actually use the term Freekin in a whole different way than what you describe , and it goes like this to me . My " Freekin " is something I relate to doing with the Misses , like getting our freek on , you know ? Not the act of
    " F'n " but getting down and funky and groovey like . Like freekin out , she so very freeky , you know ? Kind of a grooved up sexy way of being thing , not just screwing .
    Truelly FUCK is translated into " For unlawful carnal knowledge " , was a King thing way back when anyway , nothing more nothing less .

People are still too damn uptight anyway

Cheerios and Freekin Fruitloops to ya Carl , groovey ass freekin fruitloops too .

Snortin out , snortin in , snortin out , snortin in , snortin out

4. #4 Explained by an Indian teacher 
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    ... The word "fuck" is actually an interesting word in the English language that many people don't give enough credit. Fuck is actually one of the only word in the English language that can be inserted into other words to emphasize the meaning and I believe it's called "Fuck Insertion" ...CC
    Download this file and you'll have it nicely explained by an Indian teacher

Andy

In fact I was so shocked to have used this bad word that I banned myself for nearly 2 weeks.

I want to apologize deeply to all of you.

I wish you an happy fucking new year 2009.

6. #6 Only two weeks ? 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    In fact I was so shocked to have used this bad word that I banned myself for nearly 2 weeks.

I want to apologize deeply to all of you.

I wish you an happy fucking new year 2009.
    ---------------------------------

Damn , only two weeks ??? When can you start ???

Boken