Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Hamachi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. #11 Re: Hamachi 
    Single cylinder and dual port - look for "Suzuki" GN 250 clones, for example, "Haojue" makes them.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

2. #12 Re: Hamachi 
    LOL check out this add, it has the GN250 priced at $680-780, then also priced at $320.00 lower down in the add, then also they state….WE ONLY EXPORT OUR GN250 ENGINE WITH OUR MOTORCYCLES TOGEHTER./250cc motorcycle.

http://wonjan.en.alibaba.com/product...otorcycle.html

Mutually exclusive statements occurring simultaneously?

I have asked....they do not sell the GN250 engine only in their motorcycles.

What fits into the frame and also what looks like it belongs their.
    CB175 Frame

3. #13 Re: Hamachi 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH View Post
    LOL check out this add, it has the GN250 priced at $680-780, then also priced at $320.00 lower down in the add, then also they state….WE ONLY EXPORT OUR GN250 ENGINE WITH OUR MOTORCYCLES TOGEHTER./250cc motorcycle.
    Modern version of the old Arabic tale - "I sell the camel for one dinar and the cat for 1000 dinars, but I only sell them together."

Say, "Wonjan" people are expeditious in Internet communication... because I have this crazy idea...?
    Last edited by Zorge; 05-28-2013 at 05:16 PM.

4. #14 Re: Hamachi 
    What fits into the frame and also what looks like it belongs their.
    Hamachi guys recommend this one:

5. #15 Re: Hamachi 
    As far as Wonjan goes and the GN250 engine, I am even sick of myself repeating myself over and over.
    Here is what would sell and the marketing and naming is spot of as well.

The Royal Enfield has a lovely engine and it sits in some lovely old designs already.

They can also offer up some with a 200cc single as well.
    Like this bike I would buy in a heartbeat.

Or this one.

How about a line of bikes that use the Suzuki engines the 200cc and 250cc?

I am just saying….just make a bunch of them and use some decent parts on them.

6. #16 Re: Hamachi 
    The Royal Enfield has a lovely engine and it sits in some lovely old designs already.
    Well, not only old designs... Remember Sachs Mad Ass 500 prototype?

BTW, this is waaaaaay too big off......

7. #17 Re: Hamachi 
    I think as long as we are discussing motorcycles we are ok.

I have to admit I did not notice that the Sach had that engine, I wonder if they were to make it in India?

This is who designed the Madass
    http://www.target-design.com/

8. #18 Re: Hamachi 
    I would like to see custom design houses in some of the factories,

Here is a classic looking bike based off a Honda Shadow, something that could be manufactured with the Yamaha V-twins that are in production in China.

Custom houses within factories that make special models, the ones that become the most popular could be produced in volume. The best approach is to have universal frames and parts.

Factory>distributor>dealer network.

What is missing is information systems that identify production runs and make the production and pricing available to distributors. The advertising should be done by the manufacturer, that links to online all its distributors by listing the distributors they sell to and also all that distributors dealer locations.

If each factory had a design house and they collectively all offered up their custom designs to one advertising network then member distributors could order through that one source.

It could have say ten factories offering up models, they would be detailed as ten different brand names, named after the design house and its factory.

For example Lifan could have a design house that built two versions of the V-twins a 250cc and 400cc, that are custom designs like the Honda Cobra, that is based off the Honda Shadow. The purpose would be to develop not only new models but also to develop better channel marketing. The design house would work collaboratively with the engineering and parts suppliers, creating professional systems that track vehicles from production to end users and also detail parts and sources of the parts.

These custom designs are or could be in the form of limited editions.

Why not offer a line with a design theme, not just a one off.

The design house looking at what is off the shelves in each parent factory and what is in current production.
    It would pull from that and also augment and document differences. They would numerate designs and track them through database driven application software, that would be linked into parts and support diagrams and manuals.

So to enter the universal distribution system, each member factory would set up a design house that was an independent team in each member factory. They would offer up production and in that propagate data in the system. Basically add inventory that distributors can order out of, then distribute to within it established network of dealers. They would all see the database and all have access to it.

The results would be a single website that list all models and also inventory by locations. Each Design House detailed and what it offers.

In the USA a dealer has to have a license and those are issued by and in each state, such a system has to be legitimate. Member distributors in the system would be required to identify its dealers and they would have to be real and legally licensed, in most states that requires a location with a mechanic and a showroom.

The key to regional success is only offering distribution to one entity per regional area, for a nation and in the nation that one distributor allots inventory to regional sales into assigned territories through dealers As a consumer/customer you enter your address in a search box and available inventory is displayed. Such a system would also allow preordering models and the production of the factory linked to customers.

Once ordered then the factory sees each of the customers, it sees the name of the customer as they are added to the database. The unit marked as sold and to whom, the dealer accesses the data and enters the customer at the point of sale.

9. #19 Re: Hamachi 
    "Hamachi" offers THE ultimate delivery scooter.

When you visit their site, this pops out in front of your eyes.

10. #20 Re: Hamachi 
    50cc 4 stroke delivery scooter won't be getting your food delivered quickly ;), I remember my 50cc days the guys on the geared 2 strokes were top of the pile quickest then it went 2 stroke scooters, 4 stroke scooters then finally 4 stroke geared 50's.

Kennon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast