Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Snow track !!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Yo Crash-n-fool 
    Master of Thump
    Yo Crash-n-fool ,
    good pics , and thanks for the TEXT pic too yesterday , was wondering if you survived the TOY RUN or not anyway . I was at Cabelas when you text me , what a nasty ass road that was yesterday , slippery man slippery .
    Was comming down highway 510 last night and passed two ATV's about your size doing about 40mph in this crap and they were doing just great !!! That is untill the COPS catch them LOL !

God to see ya show up here , how's life ?

Later, Snortin

Crashn',

Sweet pics! Looks like the ATV's do okay as long as they've got the right tires. Ground clearance doesn't seem to be too much of a problem I guess as long as the snow isn't too powdery.

I've been watching the snow fall in the PNW. Looks like some crazy stuff! Is it mostly wet or dry snow?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #13 Carl 
    Master of Thump
    Carl,
    Crash-n-fool is about 14 miles from my house , so his snow is our snow pretty much .
    First snow was heavy powder , then a layer of snowy ice crap , then more powder , then wet snow, now its ice over that from melting and freezing again , and its supposed to snow another 5 inches or more tonight on top of this .

Merry White X-Mas ...
    Snortin out

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Crashn',

Sweet pics! Looks like the ATV's do okay as long as they've got the right tires. Ground clearance doesn't seem to be too much of a problem I guess as long as the snow isn't too powdery.

I've been watching the snow fall in the PNW. Looks like some crazy stuff! Is it mostly wet or dry snow?

CC
    Snow is wet one day then powder dry the next.....Reminds me of home...(Alaska)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Yo Crash-n-fool ,
    good pics , and thanks for the TEXT pic too yesterday , was wondering if you survived the TOY RUN or not anyway . I was at Cabelas when you text me , what a nasty ass road that was yesterday , slippery man slippery .
    Was comming down highway 510 last night and passed two ATV's about your size doing about 40mph in this crap and they were doing just great !!! That is untill the COPS catch them LOL !

God to see ya show up here , how's life ?

Later, Snortin

Had to pick up a friends wife from cabelas the other night..... The parking lot was way fun!!!!!!!!!!

this is what I drive!!!! Lowered 6 inches...got a chip in it and new exhaust=330 hp 350ci rear wheel drive.... snow hater

5. #15 Snow Hater ha ha ha 
    Master of Thump
    Snow Hater ha ha ha , now that's a good one Crash-n-Fool !!!!
    Yes, I bet that rig just sucks arse in this crap for sure .
    We got a couple of those here too . Stacey even put new studds on all four tires of her bosses work truck he lent her to get to work , and I still had to toe her out of the driveway to get her to work with the Mighty Red FORD 4X4 !!!! I loved every minute of it too Crash-n-fool , because she hates Fords , ha ha ha .
    My Mazda RX-7 does great in this crap , rear wheel drive with heavy studded mudd terrain Hankooks on the rear .
    Saw another guy out on his Banshee ATV yesterday doing doughnuts in his yard, he was having so much fun !
    Its late night here about 3:00 am westcoast time and its snowing good again . Yippi slippi skippi !!! Defiantely a white X-Mas , not a White Happy Holidays mind you here inthe USA .

Goose and Ham for dinner tonight , how about you ? Oh and Oyster Dressing too with Gibblet gravy, yummy !!! Nothing finer on Christs Birthday !!!

Later, Snortin out

Hey We might be going out riding sat. out in elma, If your interested call me!!!

Prime rib,turkey and ham for tomorrows dinner with all kindsa fixins!!!!!

Love the holiday food part!!!!!! It's my favorite part!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12