Hi all back again. Lost my details so back to square 1.
I am selling both my pulse lightspeed 2 bikes as my new job involves me commuting to and from work which is 70 + miles. Gutted really cos I love it and its been fantastic.
I know there is mixed views in these scooters but I can honestly say this is my 3rd one and I have had thousands of trouble free miles.
The first one is the silver and blue lightspeed this is brand new unregistered so will be a 13 reg with 2km on the clock from road testing. I bought this from speedway motorcycles in Cannock as it had received a slight scratch on the rear LH panel near the grab rail (wow) from transit my idea was to put a sticker on it and surprise my partner, but its too tall for her and she prefers her lexmoto.
It's in showroom condition obviously as its never been out will need msva testing but looking for around 800 for it.
The second one is my red/black version with red seat and top box. This is a 12 reg and has done 325 miles but will go up as I am using it. In excellent condition and as I am a mature owner it's not been thrashed and is kept in a heated garage ALWAYS cleaned after use looking for around 850 for it.
I have pics if interested let me know and I will forward them on
Thanks all in advance