Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Pulse Adrenaline wiring loom 
    C-Moto Guru
    Prehaps the 2 wires are supposed to be connected to the indicator relay. On my bike the 2 wires are black and green with an L shaped connector, the indicator relay may be next to the battery.
    Sinnis Max II (QM125-2V), K157FMI engine (technically a K162FMJ now), 115 main jet, 40 pilot jet, cone air filter, 150cc big bore kit, 17 tooth front sprocket, 30mm carburettor, alarm with remote start, HID spotlights, performance CDI.

2. #12 Re: Pulse Adrenaline wiring loom 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi Brad
    Noticed your post and that you're local to me. I'm just outside Edinburgh in E Lothian, and due to a job change coming up in a few weeks, will be commuting across Edinburgh daily instead of down to the Borders. Perfect reason to flog the car and buy a 125 for fun commutes and bombing around town, save some dough, and we'll be a one-car family which the missus will use 99% of the time.
    Had a couple of bigger bikes in the past, but got fed up of paying too much at dealers to maintain them (who did a crap job as well), risking my licence too many times, and risking my life too many times as well ;)
    Just wondered if you ever got your Pulse Adrenaline up and running properly? Wanted to know what your opinion of the Adrenaline was? Is it worth me buying one? I have looked at a few used Japan motards, but am wondering whether used Jap offers anything more than new Chinese.
    Many thanks
    Japanzzz
    2007 - '02 reg Hornet 600
    2010 - '03 reg Fazer 600
    2012 - fed up with Jap manufacturers rip-off prices , running costs, and shopping around for a fun 125.

3. #13 Re: Pulse Adrenaline wiring loom 
    C-Moto Guru
    You should buy a Sinnis Apache instead as they have much better build quality all round, the Pulse Adrenaline is just a cheap copy of the Apache.
    Sinnis Max II (QM125-2V), K157FMI engine (technically a K162FMJ now), 115 main jet, 40 pilot jet, cone air filter, 150cc big bore kit, 17 tooth front sprocket, 30mm carburettor, alarm with remote start, HID spotlights, performance CDI.

4. #14 Re: Pulse Adrenaline wiring loom 
    C-Moto Regular
    The Adrenaline and Apache are both from Qingqi and as far as I'm aware the difference is just the plastics. The New adrenalines have stainless steal exhausts and lithium ion batteries which the sinnis doesn't so both have pros and cons.

BTW the Adrenaline does have a side stand switch so looks like yours has been ditched.

5. #15 Re: Pulse Adrenaline wiring loom 
    venture xt3
    I'm pretty sure it's the wiring on all Chinese bikes that are more insulation tape than wiring as I have the same on my venture xt3 125!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12