Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Regal Raptor 150G For Sale 
    C-Moto Noob
    Just about to take delivery of a Benelli BJ600 so need to clear some space! The Raptor has just over 1000Km on it since I bought it 2 years ago. Living in Ningbo, where they don't let us go anywhere, has meant my 3kw E-bike has got all the miles on it!
    It is in lovely condition but unregistered. Don't know whether that is an issue?!
    Would like to get around RMB 8,500 but open to sensible offers.
    Raptor.jpg

2. #2 Re: Regal Raptor 150G For Sale 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    If you have the original sales invoice, and sales agreement (between buyer and motorcycle dealership) then the buyer will have to arrange to go and pay the tax on the bike based on the original sale invoice unless you paid the tax already in which case you should have a small little booklet for that - though it is usually issued when the registration/license plate formalities are handled. Without any of these items, then it will likely be complicated... not impossible but certainly challenging. There was a system in place where one could pay a secondary sales tax for used vehicles particularly useful if one didn't have the original sales invoice or little tax booklet, based out of an office in Daxi (Beilun), but one had to produce the motorcycles original registration documents (booklets) etc. Not sure if this is still done though. The biggest issue I see, is the bike not having a current license plate and supporting documents.

3. #3 Re: Regal Raptor 150G For Sale 
    SEE profile pic for new age washing machine
    i didnt think the 150s had duel exhorst or 2 cylinders . learn something new everyday
    just because something is possibly possible, does not follow that is it essentially essential.

4. #4 Re: Regal Raptor 150G For Sale 
    C-Moto Noob
    Thank you bikerdoc. I definitely officially own it and have suitable paperwork. The bike was bought in Beilun. But I am also sure I diidn't pay any tax for registration. I believe plates in the Ningbo area cost about RMB 3000 - 4000 but that will be different for each area. Shanghai plates are crazy money!!!

5. #5 Re: Regal Raptor 150G For Sale 
    C-Moto Noob
    Ooh! The silence is deafening. : ) Must be one of the three Ps. Price, Position, Plates. Or maybe no one wants 150cc of muscle?