Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 greetings from shanghai.......:riding: 
    have been a silent member of MCM for quite sometime now.....finally i joined!

im selling my almost brand new loncin gp150 only 4 months old:) Think im ready to take on a bigger bike! im eyeing for the cfmoto 650nk and hoping ill get a good deal out of it. The gp150 is a great commuter bike and very fuel efficient trust me guys! my full tank lasts almost a month for travelling 12km a day back and forth:) i bought the bike not knowing but then again it was just an impulse purchase for my part. overall its a very reliable bike and great looking as well just wanna move up and take on wider roads.

http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...-w-only-1500km

cheers!

2. #2 Re: greetings from shanghai.......:riding: 
    I was gonna say 'what are ya freaking crazy?' Why not buy a 2nd hand Honda?' Then I read your avatar that says you're in Yangpu, wherever that is. So the CF 650 NK, good choice in that case! As you living in the middle land. If you wanna by an NK in spring next year say something as that's when I wanna buy, so in bulk = discount urally [sic].

3. #3 Re: greetings from shanghai.......:riding: 
    hahaha why not honda? good question.... i've searched for a descent honda 125-150cc good looking bike and i came up empty handed did u check the link of the my post? admit it...it looks awesome! i like the sporty feeling of it thus same with nk650!hehe not that fast though but great for everyday ride.

shanghai,yangpu...... so your in shandong? bulk you say....hhmmm seems like a good idea but your residing south of shanghai quite far from me. And still torn betwwen gw250 and the nk still thinking about it

4. #4 Re: greetings from shanghai.......:riding: 
    There is the Sundiro Honda CBF150. It's a reliable bike, and why people choose to buy 150cc Loncins and QianJiangs instead for about the same money is beyond me. Really though, that engine is just too small for a serious rider.

5. #5 Re: greetings from shanghai.......:riding: 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    There is the Sundiro Honda CBF150. It's a reliable bike, and why people choose to buy 150cc Loncins and QianJiangs instead for about the same money is beyond me. Really though, that engine is just too small for a serious rider.
    is it the cbf-150 ares? i dont know about you but one thing i really go for in a bike is looks....sounds naive but it just me

and being a serious rider doesnt mean riding a bigger bike, sometimes its about practicality and everyday use. For a daily commute the bike's engine is strong enough for me