Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Xblade x6?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Xblade x6? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello I have been looking into these bikes as they are at a good price (£800 deposit and £100 for 12 months after) but cant really find any reviews or specs for them was just wondering if anyone had any experience or new a bit about them?

Xblade x6
    untitled.JPG
    untitled1.jpg
    untitled2.jpg
    untitled3.jpg

2. #2 Re: Xblade x6? 
    The people offering the bikes seem kind of fly by night, the website.
    http://www.xblade.co.uk/index.php

The bike is manufactured by SENKE.

3. #3 Re: Xblade x6? 
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

4. #4 Re: Xblade x6? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Thank you for the quick reply's :) what do you recon on these then? Do you think they are going to fall apart pretty quick? I'm looking into pulse adrenalines and sinnis apaches as well

5. #5 Re: Xblade x6? 
    C-Moto Regular
    I'm a big fan of the 'Terms and conditions' page which in latin and google translates it as:

This page is required to post a comment. The EU is the asset. In it was filthy, the members in the afternoon, with some advantage of the lake. Each life is a mass of the author's journey. Earn More Beauty Products not any protein. Now members of a base or a fear of the pain of various protein rhoncus anyone. Welcome Table, manager here said, will provide a soft bed in various joints or hatred. We will not be published from time to time lucky this time and it was from. Immigration now for real estate in no immigration. Thank vehicles soon. We do not control or drilling unit members.

Add to that is to lay a quiver Payments nor require it. Model temperature indicators, always in dynamic pump, for hotel development. For more complicated emissions. For seasoning than the Moors, in the nor-time. There's always the stress and worry, my ferry. That element of a comprehensive school. About time, the bow to new layer, grab a lion cat, life's just a platform and base. In Shem's, economic growth in visitors, it passes OK. Why does not Agree on banana cream. Related Products More from mass construction. But the more lake porch in the quiver. Dodge said gate. In is a free, long-life, reduce maintenance, improve unless the Add to Cart. This is for free, but the brush pellentesque when, from time to compare. In the school, the mass is more immigration, more than pure mass to grab for free or no. Recent mass tank, it's not.

Your First Name or a gate or at the storage region. Recurring statement here. Recent indicators construction, ecological, and this dust, and soft laughter. No more control, more relevant content, reduce the pot. Learn more info LIMITATION. Dodge poverty that no more. No items. Even the author of the drink itself, but as it is now. Welcome to the lake now. Beating, inhabit the sad old age and disease, spanned, and the advising hunger and the ugly need. E is the mass of hatred, and more stress. Please Leave the gate.

It's always more. All rights to hate spotless, administer and not poisonous of life, to grow strong in the before. Please do not visit a small employee base. Read More More More More lump life. Tomorrow Nursery Pure Abuse automated vehicles. But I did not laugh, but it's now available free encyclopedia. Our ferry system protein. Tomorrow author ferry only. More comprehensive information now, that any members of the lake later. We temperature before, but sad at school, they will be available. How to reduce or even pure and more than economic. The entrance or just want a soft quiver. Tomorrow's jaws. Tomorrow, or the mass of information and education, and the job market. Until Lake platform, but the price did not change, nor feasible base. But it is a sustainable land, was the very afternoon of life.

For tincidunt to raise up the disgrace by the employee. For More Information, please do not bow to the site's entrance. No items. Please stop laughing or adapter Center. Welcome to the customer that great porch tank. Research Products Company survey, the pollutants and some cats. No cost to me. That said, neither here or email Select View. As long as it is he wishes to, economic or residential areas, adorn tags. Home now is a new start in the chemical, soft nor pure. Business Link or just always vehicles. No trouble element requirements template element not always funny. It's no great. Please Remember here's the information summarized here.

6. #6 Re: Xblade x6? 
    C-Moto Regular
    I think that Senke supply to Romet which'll be the most common version of the bike you'll see. Romet are based in Poland but do have an importer which is getting them into the UK although I'm not sure who.

7. #7 Re: Xblade x6? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulse125 View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply's :) what do you recon on these then? Do you think they are going to fall apart pretty quick? I'm looking into pulse adrenalines and sinnis apaches as well
    I do not think that those bikes will fall apart like that.

However, so far, Senke was not sold in large quantities, while the Adrenalines and Apaches, no matter how you call these, are sold throughout the world with great success. IMO, that's why their maintenance and repairs will be easier, and spare parts much more available than Senke's.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

8. #8 Re: Xblade x6? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorge View Post
    I do not think that those bikes will fall apart like that.

However, so far, Senke was not sold in large quantities, while the Adrenalines and Apaches, no matter how you call these, are sold throughout the world with great success. IMO, that's why their maintenance and repairs will be easier, and spare parts much more available than Senke's.
    Thanks this was the lines I was thinking along

9. #9 Re: Xblade x6? 
    Senke sells through Barrus under the brand Moto-Roma in the UK, but they are not offering that SENKE model only the SK125 and a couple of scooters.

You have to wonder why it is not being offered through MOTO-ROMA. The X6 is not a low cost model or Senke over values it, they sell for a bit more then others, the 223 cc version is interesting, but with a 125 cc its not likely worth 2000 the SK125 seems decent and sells for much less then that, link to a used one.

I suspect that the 125cc used in the X6 is the same as the 125cc used in the ZONTE models, like the Tiger, it also I believe sports a TYAN engine.

10. #10 Re: Xblade x6? 
    Notice that the ZONTE ZT125-BA shares a common fuel tank with the Senke SK125

The Zonte Panther sells for around 1500 GBP it would be comparable to the X6 with a 125cc, less all the plastic, but the X6 is a mono-shock, but bet the engines are identical.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast