Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Hi There

1. #1 Hi There 
    C-Moto Noob
    Well.... Hi im Peter from London in the UK.
    Been offered a job in Taiyuan and will be coming over so thought id look into how to get a bike over there and transfer my license over. got a full uk license and also a learners license in New Zealand (getting a little collection going hehe)

If anyone has any little tips on how to get the license over in China and where to get a bike. Nothing too big maybe 250 or 600cc. Will say now scooters aren't really for me went on one once and thought id kill myself on it hehe

Anyway
    Thanks

2. #2 Re: Hi There 
    Quote Originally Posted by THEOTES View Post
    Well.... Hi im Peter from London in the UK.
    Been offered a job in Taiyuan and will be coming over so thought id look into how to get a bike over there and transfer my license over. got a full uk license and also a learners license in New Zealand (getting a little collection going hehe)

If anyone has any little tips on how to get the license over in China and where to get a bike. Nothing too big maybe 250 or 600cc. Will say now scooters aren't really for me went on one once and thought id kill myself on it hehe

Anyway
    Thanks

Hi Peter and welcome to MCM

Use the Search box to find loads of post on how to get a Chinese DL it has been talked about 100s of times its not hard to do but does take time and some help from local chinese people with the bike PM Bikerdoc from MCM who has some bike for sale in China . But also you can read on here about loads of reviews about chinese made bikes if you are looking for a new one you will finds loads of shops in your city in China who sell bikes or look on Taobao which is the same as Ebay but in China to look for bikes for sale but you will need some helps from a person who understands Chinese

good luck
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"