Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Bubba 250cc 2012 model 
    MJH such cynicism, True its been a while since I have posted here or there my FB group and website have kept me quite busy as does my day to day life and school. So something had to give. Unfortuanately all the site I would frequent took to much time and that is what needed to be laid to rest.

However now i find myself with a bit more time and another full year of experience with the CCW brand as well as picking up another newer bike, 09 Yamaha Midnight Warrior (Black Betty). My enthusiasm should never be taken as novice prospect. I have done well over 20000 miles on my Heist traveling up and down the East coast and as far west as Indy, North as Buffalo and Cleveland, and South into Tampa all on my Heist. And another 6000 miles on my Misfit over the year.

Man I have missed you guys and the passion that you all showed. Well now MJH I think you are right and some of the meta tags that Google uses does help in the companies that profit from these machines, but the people will find their passion no matter the company but in the stories or those who pioneered the way. Like Barnone was to me when i first endeavored into the DF world and my heart was broken that the bikes are illegal withing my State. To owing you, MJH, a debt of gratitude for pointing me in the direction of CCW and sending me the link to PITMotors which had me spiral down that rabbit hole of adventure over these last 2 years.

So thank you
    Gardo northern NJ/NYC
    CCW tha Heist tha Widow
    CCW tha Misfit (tha Wraith)
    50 State legal and Worldwide
    CCW Heist Riders

2. #12 Re: Bubba 250cc 2012 model 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Well said, Gardo! Thanks!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

3. #13 Re: Bubba 250cc 2012 model 
    I can also be obsequious, people in sales have to be.

I witnessed the forum members on china riders drive hit counts for a contest to win a Megelli.

The term in sales is called a band wagon. There are reasons for people to do it, they would be driving a band wagon.

It’s silly to ask me to prove it, I am not a site admin if I was then I could see if there are any patterns in the IP addresses and relative service providers that assign the IP are they shared by multiple screen names. One person can create ten screen names and then that could be recognized as sharing a common service provider and likely represent one person, that would be driving a band wagon.

I do not and am not ignoring that the style of bike and pricing is spot on, it hit the mindset of the following dead center. But I also see evidence of feeding it and posts that have and use a similar and consistent syntax. There is also a very wide variance in ratios between posts and views and that could be lurkers or just tapping on the counter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12