I have a roughly 2010 Taotao Ata-250b and if anyone please could help me with any manual for the taotao 250 models, it would be a great help. I tried to order some standard CG 200 parts, but they were different. I am currently rebuilding the whole top end and cleaning up the front and rear end. The cylinder head was cracked between the oil and water passage and someone tried to jb weld it, which didn't last long. Anyways, I need the valve adjustment specs and as many torque specs as I can get. I really want this to last and torquing to the correct specs is a must. I'm also using locktite and putting in wire ties on nuts where I can. I also need to see how the front end looks stock. The previous owners put about 6 fender washers on the front spindles and I can't figure out what was meant to be there instead of the washers. Thank you in advance and I really hope someone can help out!

P.S. Any CG 200 style water cooled or air cooled manual would help. It is a 200cc even though the model number is 250b