Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Victory Motorcycles 
    Just want to know if anyone here is riding a VIC, planning on getting one in about 2 months time. got the Hi Ball at my sights now.

My current ride is the Regal 350 with a grounded stator and a burnt alternator, a noisy clanking engine at start up, and I'm fckn fed up with constant maintenance problems and will definitely change this bike.

2. #2 Re: Victory Motorcycles 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Have you done a review of your Regal Raptor 350?

I ask as I have ridden one, one time that another foreign friend of a friend was purchasing from a local Suzuki Haojue dealer. Got a call out of the blue and asked if I'd mind heading over to the dealers (who I have dealt with over the years), and swing a leg over the 350 and try 'er out. OK for the short ride I did on it. The potential purchaser was in over his head, didn't have a drivers license - but had some plans to actually convert the RR 350 into a large eBike. In the end he opted for going with a RR 150 instead. Not that the dealer was happy since he'd paid a deposit and they'd order it in for him.

Would be a good contribution to MCM to get the inside scoop on RR 350 ownership, and issues... so feel free to post up a review with pics, if you haven't already.

As to the Victory ownership question, don't know personally with a Victory (some HD's, BMW's et al in the extended group I ride with from time to time). I did see several Victory's at the HD Suzhou anniversary party. Likely there was one or two at the recent HOG gathering at QianDao Hu.