Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Your X-Mas presents ? 
    Master of Thump
    So, what did you all get for X-Mas ? Or your Fleas' Navada or Winter Solstice ???
    Pics of your gifts that honor the representation of Jesus and the Three Kings escapades that Holy night if you will . Or Winter Solstice gift packs, your choice .

Santa brought me a new Esspresso Machine , a De'Longhi no less , the true pump variety, makes a nice three layer esspresso .

And a real Pete Dunham hand made custom knife from North pole Alalska in aged white caribou antler .

No 1972 Ducati this year , but I was a bad boy .

Snortin out

I bought myself a used Honda, and my wife gave me some way cool Oakley riding sunglasses...was more into giving than receiving!

Well dude, the Honda makes it! I seem to recall you were making payments. Have you taken delivery?

I also didn't get much for Xmess. Like SNorton, I got an Expresso Machine (Breville) which I'm finding requires more cleaning than a regular coffee maker but makes some high-pressure dark coffee!

The French Roast beans are also very good. Quite strong flavor with lots of caffeine...good for a quick morning nerve me up.

Oh and I got a Bestem Chinese motorcycle top case which still needs to be installed. A Gerber Knife, DeLorme topo map book of VA and I bought myself a phatty Samsung 22" monitor. No new bikes though...I've been a little too naughty!
    CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

I have the bike and it's even in my name. It was on an honor system, and even though I paid $500, with a promise for the other $500, I already registered it and titled it in my name. The seller is a true............

sucker!!!!!!

Carl, did you get to hold on to the Quingqi when you moved back to these states? That would make for a real nice present!!

Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    I have the bike and it's even in my name. It was on an honor system, and even though I paid $500, with a promise for the other $500, I already registered it and titled it in my name. The seller is a true............

sucker!!!!!!

Carl, did you get to hold on to the Quingqi when you moved back to these states? That would make for a real nice present!!
    Simon , you always got the scams going don't ya !!!! I am surprised Santa brought you anything but Syphillis this year anyway ?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glad to hear your up and Brewing Carl , and your armed too when you do it now with a nice quality Gerber no less Its good to be armed in the morning when the little green men are watching you make coffee like at my house . Little bastards won't leave me alone . After your little machine blows up , and it will eventually trust me I have beent trough five now in life, try this next jump up in quality and get a Pump style like the DeLonghi' , oh man oh man , makes the real deal .... Night and day difference and you'll think you were in Italy or San Francisco on the sidewalk Cafe' on a sunny day sipping esspressos with funny boys .

Snortin out

The cost of shipping a bike from China to America would be more than the bike itself. Where I moved to in the US (DC area) doesn't have any QLink or even Lifan dealers. There was a small shop in the countryside of central Virginia that sold lifan but they closed down last October.

All we have around DC area is scooters. No bikes available.

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com