Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. #11 Re: The Cumshot Thread 
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I have been too lazy to update the Guangdong Enduro thread this season.

Cheers!
    ChinaV

2. #12 Re: The Cumshot Thread 
    Nice top box. How do you keep the bike spotless even when out riding in mud? I mean even your tires are clean!

This one is from a music festival in the Qinling mountains. I lost my keys somewhere that night while abusing whatever substance there was to abuse. The next day i miraculously found them in a pile of rubbish that i may or may not have slept in.
    Last edited by felix; 04-24-2013 at 06:42 AM.

3. #13 Re: The Cumshot Thread 
    Banned
    out of hibernation, quick -long- spin via Sheshan Mountain to the office = PRICELESS
    Attached Images

4. #14 Re: The Cumshot Thread 
    I just came. One honest question for you, why don't you travel around on this one? What does the JH600 do that this beauty can't?

Here's one from a month ago, somewhere near Deqen in the northern tip of yunnan. In the background is Kawagebo, one the sacred peaks of tibet.

5. #15 Re: The Cumshot Thread 
    My, my! This beauty, and I don't mean the bike

6. #16 Re: The Cumshot Thread 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by felix View Post
    One honest question for you, why don't you travel around on this one? What does the JH600 do that this beauty can't?
    Would usually say "none of your business or because I can" but here you go with a straight forward honest answer as I feel like Mr.Nice today just before the screwed up May-Day holiday schedule kicks off:
    Your comparing apples to oranges, the two Jialing bikes are very convenient cheap daily runners here in ML China and I am known to throw keys to very good mates if they need to borrow a motorbike as long they hold the appropriate valid PRC driving license and agree to the you bend it - you mend it rule.
    Duc-MTS... well, it's totally another level of motor vehicle i'll prefer to have to myself only and close by, not stored away in a warehouse or abused by mates in Southern China..etc..etc...etc... if I have to explain in full details you wouldn't understand...

Lets get back on topic.....
    The Lone Ranger pictured pointed out a large sky burial site littered with knifes, cleavers, bones and skulls on the T-Plateau in May 2003 during our "Thunder in the Hills" ride, those were the days of free travel in the region, hope to be back up on the T-Plateau with a bike during 2014 for yet another long ride.
    Attached Images

7. #17 Re: The Cumshot Thread 
    Quote Originally Posted by TB Racing
    Originally Posted by felix
    One honest question for you, why don't you travel around on this one? What does the JH600 do that this beauty can't?
    Would usually say "none of your business or because I can" but here you go with a straight forward honest answer as I feel like Mr.Nice today just before the screwed up May-Day holiday schedule kicks off:
    Your comparing apples to oranges, the two Jialing bikes are very convenient cheap daily runners here in ML China and I am known to throw keys to very good mates if they need to borrow a motorbike as long they hold the appropriate valid PRC driving license and agree to the you bend it - you mend it rule.
    Duc-MTS... well, it's totally another level of motor vehicle i'll prefer to have to myself only and close by, not stored away in a warehouse or abused by mates in Southern China..etc..etc...etc... if I have to explain in full details you wouldn't understand...

Lets get back on topic.....
    The Lone Ranger pictured pointed out a large sky burial site littered with knifes, cleavers, bones and skulls on the T-Plateau in May 2003 during our "Thunder in the Hills" ride, those were the days of free travel in the region, hope to be back up on the T-Plateau with a bike during 2014 for yet another long ride.
    I think I got it. Same reason I have an indestructible DJ hard-tail mountain bike and a air sprung full suspension lightweight trail bike. Or someone might have a VW Golf as a daily commuter and a Lamborgini at the weekends.

8. #18 Re: The Cumshot Thread 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    I think I got it. Same reason I have an indestructible DJ hard-tail mountain bike and a air sprung full suspension lightweight trail bike. Or someone might have a VW Golf as a daily commuter and a Lamborgini at the weekends.
    Correct and spot on!!!

Keeping expensive,not so common motorbikes close by and possible in eyesight is always an advantage in this lovely well educated country to avoid Fatso "Pig-Farmer" Wang (wearing his rolled up pullover over his pot-bellie of course since he is still in full on winter mode in June) coming from some back-water-town in the rice-terrace-hills putting his sticky & greasy fingers all over the unusual looking expensive vehicle, letting his two year old son stand on the nice shiny tank with mud & shit covered shoes for some picture taking or even pushing the bike over in the process of some stupid photo shooting with the rest of his ugly relatives on tour and all you hear afterwards "sorry, no money... poor people from the country side".
    Been there, done that - experienced all the possible stupid scenarios in 24+ years import bike riding and ownership in ML China and always ended up paying out of my pockets....

Back to topic, roadside repair somewhere near Langmusi as a mate crashed into a ditch with his HD in the dark the day before....
    Attached Images

9. #19 Re: The Cumshot Thread 

No roads, just hills in northern Hebei: http://static.picuna.com/photos/original/55055.jpg
    damn it, I have to find a new VPN-free picture hosting service...
    ------------------------------
    JH-150GY-3

10. #20 Re: The Cumshot Thread 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fahni View Post

No roads, just hills in northern Hebei: http://static.picuna.com/photos/original/55055.jpg
    damn it, I have to find a new VPN-free picture hosting service...
    I like that photo. I could tell people it's me ;)
    btw. http://imgur.com
    Instagram: #mychinamoto

Jialing JH150GY-3
    QingQi QM70ZK
    Lida LD30-3 - SOLD!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast