Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: Performance Cams for 156FMI 
    Quote Originally Posted by arancara View Post
    ... using translate I can't seem to find any mentioning of flat pustons only convex.

Thanks again.
    Translate is useless. vs
    Chinese is easy. WYSiWYG

2. #22 Re: Performance Cams for 156FMI 
    This is XGJAO's (the OEM of the Lexmoto XTR125) best offering, it has the 223cc engine, that engine does have performance upgrade kits. At least I think it does, if it is the same as the Honda CR230 engine. The body is pretty much a copy of a Yamaha R15.

This thread is informative, when you work on your the engine you should create a step by step thread. List all your bits and sources.

I wonder if Lexmoto could sell the XGJ250-21?

3. #23 Re: Performance Cams for 156FMI 
    Thanks human! Will place order tonight.

That is a very nice looking bike, I might have to look at importing it as I was looking at the uk market and no new chinese bikes out there above 125cc and new japanese etc 250cc> bikes are expensive. Lexmoto are a bit funny they are intrested in a quick sale and the biggest market is the <125cc due to only requiring a cbt and most people who do follow through to a full license don't want to spend masses and younger teens don't have much money, which is the reason for the huge boom and success they have had. So their market plan is spot on, but they are also the owners of chinese motorcycle parts online, again as they said, having more bikes requires a bigger warehouse and stocking so much extra parts for just one 250 motorcycle is not worth it, its also the reason lexmoto don't import many colours of bikes either its to reduce the stock they keep of different fairing colors, more colors mean more fairings etc that they would need to stock for that one bike.

Any chance of more information on thag bike?
    Lexmoto XTR-S 156FMI (156cc big bore) - 163FML Cams (+1mm lift) - Foam Filter - Sports Exhaust - 17T Sprocket - 110 Main Jet - PZ30 Carb - Aprillia RS Ignition Coil - Casoli CDI

My Project: http://xtrsproject.wordpress.com/

4. #24 Re: Performance Cams for 156FMI 

5. #25 Re: Performance Cams for 156FMI 
    Can't thank you enough human! That translation makes much more sense and I can clearly read its ¥230 for the top performance kit as a whole :lol:

I've placed the order today :)
    Lexmoto XTR-S 156FMI (156cc big bore) - 163FML Cams (+1mm lift) - Foam Filter - Sports Exhaust - 17T Sprocket - 110 Main Jet - PZ30 Carb - Aprillia RS Ignition Coil - Casoli CDI

6. #26 Re: Performance Cams for 156FMI 
    156cc big bore kit has been sent today, camshaft from your link fell through, seller stopped communicating and we continue contacting him for over 2 weeks with still no reply, any other options as I used translate and searched more camshafts but nothing in a similar shape or anything else apart for that seller throwing any results.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123