Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 My introduction and pics 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey :)

Im a 28 year old guy from Norway, I bought my first motorcycle easter 2008 and shortly after it was delivered to my home in a steel cage. It's a TMS 200cc enduro, or Qingqi gy-b 200cc, tms is the name used by the importer.

I have had many trips already on this bike, and I also bought a garmin motorcycle gps for it. I like to look at maps on my computer and find "unknown" roads to ride, then put the trip onto the gps.. :)

I think the speedo shows about 1800 KM already and im planning to do the valve adjustment next spring,now its winter and im letting it rest in the barn for now. I think the engine has lost a little power but I guess thats normal. Anyway it hauls me around quite easily on the road at 90km/h with no modifications and im not a small guy(~250lbs) I also like to drive on dirt roads,theres plenty of those here that will take you up to mountains and over and down into other valleys.

Oh well..thats enough about me:) Here's some pictures of my gy-b

This picture was taken one of the first days after I got it, looks new
    [IMG] By bergthesorceror, shot with Canon DIGITAL IXUS 700 at 2008-03-15[/IMG]

By bergthesorceror at 2008-07-16

By bergthesorceror at 2008-07-16

This is taken from a local dirt road, it went up on the side of the valley and you can see down there..its pretty steep, but the small dirt road actually continues to the right but you can't see it on this pic..Even though the bike is a Qingqi I wouldnt try my luck going down that hill

By bergthesorceror, shot with 6233 at 2008-04-26

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Nice bike. Looks good in white.

If you suspect the valve clearance needs doing, I wouldn't delay the checking too long. These engines tend to tighten their clearances in the first few hundred km, either through valve stretch or valve seat recession due to soft cylinder head casting. Tight valves lead to burned valves.
    There's a nice illustrated thread by chinaV with all the details and great photos right here on this forum:

http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=376
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

Great looking setup with the GPS. I agree with forchetto, white is very nice

More pictures from Norway please

Cheers!
    ChinaV

Quality stuff there Berg! Would love to see some of the mountain trails you've got in your neck of the woods!

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com