Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: CFMoto & KTM

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. #81 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdamo View Post
    Emm Don't believe I called you a LAIR.Just voicing my opinion.As I said rumors get vulnerable people in trouble and there are far to many rumors if not in China but the world.Get back to me when it it is hard proof not hearsay off your friend in CFmoto which for some reason you have a idiomatic link(seeing as you love using big words and phrases) with.Because I beleive you said you were importing your Yamaha XT1200 after your trip through oz and NZ into China how did that go?

"Bigdamo. I have a life, a family, a career, a profession, a thesis to complete (almost done), and a real passion for motorcycles. I don't need make up shiet, just for, what, the _______ hell of it. I have way better things to do with my time. "

Well If your doing a thesis hope it ain't in business or marketing makes no mind 90% of people doing a thesis of one sort or another have no idea what is going on the ground level anyway always seem to be doing some thesis or another just can't retaliate to real life.

Wish you and your family or the best.You do relaise your making this another pissing match.Probably another thesis for you .
    BigDamo,
    You sir are an _____!
    You did call me out. Re-read the thread. While you did not specifically state in writing I was a liar, you did insinuate that, read your reply...

Quote Originally Posted by bigdamo View Post
    Yeah right KTM is going to have some form of collaboration with a Chinese motorcycle manufacturer.
    I don't know what planet you are residing on or internet connection you are using, but the link to the CFMoto and KTM press release is pretty clear and easy to see there's no smoke and mirrors involved. Since you make claims that you have both lived in and been frequenting PRC for the last 20 years, surely you can work out the subject matter contained within the link. Here you go this press release from CFMotos' own website might help.

What does importing my XT1200Z from Brisbane to PRC have to do with this thread other than to what somehow incriminate myself, or substantiate your position?

FWIW & FYI my thesis is not in business or marketing, but thanks for asking, while I do have one eMBA, I ran successful businesses in NZ long before I got that.
    As for working at ground level and with people, seriously BigDamo you have no farkin idea.

As for making this another pissing match, for me, not so juvenile. You called me out in more than post on this very thread, over KTM and a CFMoto tie up in any shape or form and that you would be dropping back here every 3 months or thereabouts to see what was going on... I'm saving you that bother.

It's pretty darn obvious, you believe that you are...

2. #82 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    Sorry for me it doesn't say anything about KTM is proud to announce KTM is manufacturing 390/200 dukes in China. sorry .

]Ok see you in three months. seriously no bigey if I have to say I'm wrong well for me.Get a life not a thesis. so what .You have a problem. Please post RR with you riding around on your XT1200. I am seriously interested in the details.

Go Redding tomorrow hopefully.[/QUOTE]

Ok see you in three months. seriously no bigey if I have to say I'm wrong well for me.Get a life not a thesis. so what .You have a problem. Please post RR with you riding around on your XT1200. I am seriously interested in the details.

Go Redding tomorrow hopefully.

3. #83 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    Bikerdog, let this guy go. Not worth your time to answer. Bigdamos problems must be anywhere else

4. #84 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    Quote Originally Posted by SabineHartmann View Post
    Bikerdog, let this guy go. Not worth your time to answer. Bigdamos problems must be anywhere else
    Well I wouldn't call him bikedog but yes let this go.I have bigger problems else where. Strangely enough there not Thesis problems.

5. #85 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    Bikerdog
    Oh shit! Sorry!

6. #86 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    Damo. leave it mate. It's gone on too long, plus there has been too many arguments on these boards recently.

CFMOTO can make some smaller bikes for KTM, obviously they think they can work with them. Maybe there are overseas Chinese, foreigners or T**wanese involved in the company, which might explain the difference. But seriously it's not a regular fries Chinese slapdash company. I've got one of their bikes, yes it runs hot, the fan wirrs half the time, some of the plastics, bolts and electrics are a bit rubbish, but it handles well, and is damn quick and doesn't rattle itself apart that much at least. Also they are actually spending money on R&D, proper money.

If you have a look at the reviews for the CFMOTO 650NK and TR you'll find they are pretty good. If you are in OZ you can book a test ride.

7. #87 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    I think that there is list a mile long of manufactures that could make motorcycles that are better then that 390cc single if they could sell them for 8000.00 USD, seems to me that they could also do that profitably in a list of countries a mile long as well.

That looks like a bubble to me, the KTM advantage and disadvantage are its historically high retail prices.

It will be interesting to see how many 50k 390 they can sell in China.

8. #88 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    Quote Originally Posted by MJH
    It will be interesting to see how many 50k 390 they can sell in China.
    Probably quite a few, being that about 390cc is an ideal size engine for China, especially for an Asian rider. They need to make sure they lower the seat though, with a 'no test ride' culture many purchase decisions are made from sitting on the bike in the showroom, which is why many Chinese bikes have pretty comfortable seats!

9. #89 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    image008.jpg

KTM 390 DUKE 市场零售价:约5万
    KTM 390 DUKE国产化版本预计于2014年春季上市销售。都会穿梭利器,全车仅重139kg,中排量单缸首选,4 4匹马力随传随到,堪比其他厂牌650cc级别,800mm座高、WP倒立前叉、提供出色操控本质、标配A BS系统,傲视同级对手,堪称性价比之王。

KTM 390 DUKE MSRP: approx cny50K
    KTM 390 DUKE locally manufactured version is expected to be on sale in the spring of 2014. Total weight 139kg, 44 hp, comparable to bikes in the 650cc class, 800mm seat height, WP inverted fork providing excellent control, ABS fitted as standard.

image009.jpg

KTM 200 DUKE 市场零售价:约4万
    KTM 200 DUKE国产化版本预计于2014年春季上市销售。车库中不可缺少的羽量级车款,仅重129.5kg,可选 配ABS,日常代步兼具跑街性能,穿梭市区的最佳操控夥伴。

KTM 200 DUKE expected MSRP: approx cny40,000
    KTM 200 DUKE manufactured locally is expected to be on sale in the spring of 2014. Lightweight weighing only 129.5kg, optional ABS, providing daily commuter style street performance, with sharp handling.

Now compare these to the KTM FREERIDE 350cc a comparable engine size to the Duke 390, but note the significant pricing difference.

image010.jpg

KTM FREERIDE 350 市场零售价:RMB138,000
    羽量级车身,座高895mm,车重99.5kg。结合普通越野车和TRIAL技巧车的优点,让人们在争分夺 秒的竞赛之余,可以随心所欲的在山路林道里放肆休闲一下,并且符合中国上路法规可登记牌照。

KTM FREERIDE 350 MSRP: cny138K
    Featherweight body weighing 99.5kg, seat height 895mm. Provides significant and superior offroad advantages giving riders the edge in terms of performance, with compliant and leading off-the-trail handling and control. This model is road legal for road use and can be licensed in accordance with applicable Chinese laws and regulations.

Source: 12th MCIA Chongqing
    Last edited by bikerdoc; 10-20-2013 at 12:52 AM.

10. #90 Re: CFMoto & KTM 
    KTM & CFMoto announce strategic partnership and more...

10月17日,在全球最重要的摩托车专业展览盛会重庆摩博会上,KTM召开了隆重的品牌登陆中国新闻发布会 ,正式宣布KTM品牌进军中国市场。在KTM展台,1190 ADVENTURE、1190 ADVENTURE R、RC8 R、690 DUKE、690 DUKE R、200 DUKE、390 DUKE、350 EXC-F、FREERIDE 350等首批引入中国市场的热门车型悉数到阵,引起了行业、媒体以及中国车迷的极大关注。(职务加上)Hu bert先生表示:“随着中国经济的高速发展,中国摩托车市场对于高端、个性化产品的需求潜力越来越大,我 们确信这对KTM来说是极大的机会,我们非常的激动,已经开始从长远的角度来规划建设KTM的 中国市场。”
    KTM摩托车,1934年创立于奥地利马蒂霍芬,过去数年中,KTM摩托车雄霸了多个跨国越野赛事,在著名 的达喀尔拉力赛中更是占据头榜多年。近年来,KTM开始涉足一般街道摩托车和跑车的制造,凭借一系列个性独 特、炫动有型、性能优越的产品,在全球目标市场赢得了良好的口碑和声誉。本次重庆摩博会,KTM高层在展台 揭幕了专为中国市场全新启用的新商标——KTMR2R,将赢得全球车迷认同与喜爱的招牌橙色Logo与响亮 的“READY TO RACE”口号带到了中国,向中国车迷展示和诠释了KTM富有激情与活力的品牌形象。
    谈到KTM进驻中国市场的动机,(职务加上)Hubert先生表示:“KTM在中国之外的目标市场已经非常 的成熟,有着稳定的市场份额,要想获得更大的机会、更长远的发展,我们必须把眼光放到更有潜力的市场上。而 中国经济融入世界经济大市场的速度与中国摩托车市场近年来的转型与发展,让我们感受到巨大的潜力。因此,K TM将中国市场作为全球市场战略的重要一步。”

作为奥地利KTM品牌中国市场的战略合作方,浙江春风动力股份有限公司董事长赖国贵先生在新闻发布会上介绍 到,CFMOTO同KTM有很多类似之处,我们在产品的品牌定位上都注重对高端、娱乐、个性化产品的追求, 都倡导一种积极、健康的摩托车生活方式,正是因为有了这些本质上的共同点,才促成我们两家企业的合作,在将 来我们将配合KTM在中国做好各种赛事活动的推广,把原汁原味的KTM产品带给中国的客户,让他们真正的体 验到世界顶级摩托车品牌带来的高性能产品和更好的售后服务。同时,作为春风动力来说,我们将从这次合作中学 习KTM的运营思路,为中国摩托车市场的品牌化贡献一份力量。

对于媒体关心的KTM市场布局以及产品售价等问题,(职务加上)Harald先生回答到:重庆摩博会结束之 后,我们马上将在北京、上海、重庆开设KTM的首批旗舰店,之后我们将寻找最合适推广KTM的经销商网络, 开设更多的旗舰店,只要你认同KTM的品牌价值,我们热忱欢迎你们的加盟!至于大家关心的产品售价问题,我 们特意针对中国市场制定了一套直供模式,省去了更多的中间环节,从而降低车辆的成本。同时,我们还会利用春 风动力成熟的生产平台,以CKD的模式在中国生产200DUKE、390DUKE等车型,真正的为中国消费 者带来更为性价比的KTM产品,单纯从售价上来说,我们在中国市场投放的产品已经非常具有吸引 力。

此次新闻发布会作为KTM进入中国市场的首次推广活动,不仅是KTM“中国战略”的清晰展现,同时也表明了 KTM对于中国市场的重视程度。受邀前来参与新闻发布会的中国汽车工业协会摩托车分会秘书长李彬先生谈到: 中国摩托车行业自身的产品升级和结构调整已经在国内摩托车消费市场上崭露头角,休闲、娱乐、运动型摩托车市 场需求高速增长,消费需求正逐渐多样化,国外品牌在华销量相比前两年大幅增长,可以看出中国休闲娱乐摩托车 市场具有巨大的潜力,因此,我本人非常看好KTM和春风动力的合作,一个是国外顶级的个性化摩托车品牌,一 个是国内坚持差异化发展的本土品牌,相信他们的合作会给中国摩托车市场注入一股新鲜的活力,为中国的消费者 带来更好的产品,为中国摩托车企业的转型升级贡献力量!
    在新闻发布会现场除KTM、春风动力相关人士外,另有40余家媒体和首批KTM中国经销商到会 。

Source: 12th MICA 2013 Chongqing

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast