Crazy Carl wrote:
I don't think ANY other type of car driver has been as prolific and totally dick headed as Santana drivers all over the country, from the most remote regions to the largest cities. They have produced the most traffic jams, driven at most excessive speed and generated the most road side garbage. With some total 10-15 years of total dickhead Santana drivers creating total havoc on the roads of China, I would personally not hesitate to award them 2008 overall #1 crappiest passenger car drivers of China! YEAH!

Santanas? Are you refering to the regular santana or the 2000 or 3000 slight redesign?

Whilst I agree with Santanas being a dickhead vehicle. My personal award goes to the mini bread shaped van.

These vans that only cost 30,000-40,000 new are driven by complete morons, with a small dick syndrome, they know their vehicle is almost completely worthless, but demand more than their share of the road space and actually drive more 500% aggressively than the average beemer driver, especially when going down the pavement in the wrong direction, you can hear the cheap high pitched horn trying to demand it's rights!