Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    P.S. Congratulations to post 100, 888
    Thanks Andy, you are approaching 100 posts, although what you've said is more in less posts.

You have a 12KW 96cc posts, where I have a 6KW 105cc of posts......

I own both a Santana and a Chang !

The bread vans are the worst, like little rolling roadblocks........I can pass them on the Chang.
    Colour, make or type of vehicle it doesn't really matter the level of driving here is piss poor. My wife just passed her test........they didn't teach her to drive, just pass the test.

C-Moto Senior
    China has the highest numbers of fatalities for miles traveled. Many Chinese will say that US has a higher accident rate, however, the accident rate for miles travelled is 20 x greater in China than the US.

I read a book about the driving habits of the world. Apparently the world's worst drivers come out of countries with the world's highest corruption. Belgium drivers are twice as bad a dutch drivers. The only difference? Corruption is twice as bad in Belgium.

That means driving in China is just going to get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcanjim View Post
    China has the highest numbers of fatalities for miles traveled. Many Chinese will say that US has a higher accident rate, however, the accident rate for miles travelled is 20 x greater in China than the US.

I read a book about the driving habits of the world. Apparently the world's worst drivers come out of countries with the world's highest corruption. Belgium drivers are twice as bad a dutch drivers. The only difference? Corruption is twice as bad in Belgium.

That means driving in China is just going to get worse.
    I'm interested in that book. Do you have the title or ISBN available ?

Andy
    Andy

C-Moto Senior

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123