Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Need rear qm200 rim in California/ OTHER PARTS 
    C-Moto Noob
    hey new to the site was looking online trying to find parts for the qm 200 and stumbled into this forum. I was hoping somebody would be able to direct me to a way to find parts for the qm 200. i live in the U.S. and soo far have only found one person in the states that deals with this bike, turns out hes an asshole also. the only way he will do business is with a credit card or money order, but since he is 2,000 miles away from me i do not feel safe giving him my credit card info over the phone nor do i feel comfortable sending him a money order, for fear of not having the service taken care of. the immediate part that i need is the rear rim and spokes for the qm 200. any help would be greatly appreciated. i look forward to participating on this site.

2. #2 Re: Need rear qm200 rim in California/ OTHER PARTS 
    Hi

I own one of these and i recommend to change both rims with aluminum "made in japan" rims from any bike that has the same spec like number of spokes and size 18 inch rear and 21 front and also if i were you i would change every possible part with the best available since it would help you get more information about your bike and make you a self trained mechanic for good .best part is u never have to call an asshole.

parts like : wheel bearings -triple clamp bolts - chain and sprockets-tire and tubes and so on

3. #3 Re: Need rear qm200 rim in California/ OTHER PARTS 
    Who makes the bike? If it a Qingqi 200, they are sold under the Qlink brand name as well. JP Motorsports of San Diego sold many bikes, and should have no problem getting parts for you. SSR Motorsports out of Norwalk (L.A. area), Cal. Started selling the same bike under their own name, too. Both Qlink and SSR have two sizes of wheels in both motard 17" front/rear, and the more dual-sport oriented 21" front /18" rear.

4. #4 Re: Need rear qm200 rim in California/ OTHER PARTS 
    Quote Originally Posted by Nima Naderi View Post
    Hi

I own one of these
    Hey, Nima Naderi. Have not seen you here for awhile, but I haven't been here too many times recently.

I found out that the bike I own, sold under the TMEC name in the US, is sold in Iran as the Radisson, I believe. Someone just posted a photo of Afghanistan military members posing with the same bike but under a different brand name. Anyway, sorry to hijack...

5. #5 Re: Need rear qm200 rim in California/ OTHER PARTS 
    It really is difficult to match rims without being able to identify it, it could match a standard rim?
    It is either 21",18” or 17”, but it’s the spokes that are a certain length to the hub.

Here is a taobao site that sells the spokes, but they do not detail them as the Chinese rarely do.
    They also have the rims. My guess would be that these are 18” and the spokes are for use with a drum brake?
    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...id=24322472879

I would like to buy a couple of 17” rims and spokes to lace them to my hubs, but such a simple thing gets really complex across the language barrier. That being you have to go through a taobao interpreter to make orders and if you are not 100% sure of what your buying as in all they do is buy what you send them in a link…you cannot be sure of what you are getting.

What is missing is the rim sizes and spoke lengths and if they mate to a drum hub or a disk hub whish may use the same spoke sizes but how would you know?

I only want two 17” black rims and spokes to marry them to my hubs I already have. I can take them into a shop and have them mounted and rounded with tires I buy here.

Such a simple thing…..why so hard?
    Is it because the people that have what you want are greedy or only speak Chinese or both.