Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Your chance to go to China! 
    C-Moto Regular
    If your planning to do a trip to or trough China here is your chance!

I have a Yamaha YBR 125 bike with chinese license plates in Hamburg/Germany.
    Its registered an insured and comes with all papers including Chinese custom documents!

I drove it in summer 2008 with my wife from Shanghai to Europe.
    The bike was build in May 2008, has 26.300km on the clock.
    Its registered until July 2010 in Changsha / Hunan Province.
    The bike is running fine. We had no accidents. Just fall from time to time J
    Clutch plates changed at 19.000km.
    The gas tank looks bad scratched from the tank bag.
    Chain is fucked an need to be done. I can send all parts that need to be done from Yamaha China to you.

Price: negotiatable

Any question? Just ask me.

If you want a Yamaha YBR 250 I will probably drive one over to Germany in spring.

Last edited by tokyokid; 01-18-2009 at 06:25 AM.
    Riding the horse to death

http://tuo-ma-si.blogspot.com

Have you tried www.Horizonsunlimited.com/hubb ? There are always people on the threads trying to figure out how to get their own bikes into China, not realizing that it is almost impossible, but if it can be done, is very expensive. You have an easy solution for them!

Do any of the Chinese brands' parts work on the bike? I am assuming the bike is manufactured in China, so there must be some source...

C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    Have you tried www.Horizonsunlimited.com/hubb ? There are always people on the threads trying to figure out how to get their own bikes into China, not realizing that it is almost impossible, but if it can be done, is very expensive. You have an easy solution for them!

Do any of the Chinese brands' parts work on the bike? I am assuming the bike is manufactured in China, so there must be some source...
    yes i put it there already, but i realized most ppl there think they need to have an BMW or KTM....

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/hub...-do-trip-39998

yes its build in china but under japanese supervision, so quality is way better. also many parts like fork and caburator are made in japan.
    you can get parts everywhere in china & europe.
    in china usually most parts are interchangeable between all 125cc bikes.
    if it doesnt fit, they make it fit
    to get tubeless tires in a remote place took 2 days...chinese usually use tires with tubes but they have flats all the times....
    Riding the horse to death

http://tuo-ma-si.blogspot.com

I did put a link to this thread on horizons, too. It seems that people don't look through the old posts, and inquire every two weeks or so..."how do I get my __________ into China. We are planning to go into China from Everest on our GS1200, and .....$10000 US....blah, blah, paperwork, blah, blah...."

Just buy a Chinese bike or a Chinese registered bike, dammit! Make your life easier and cheaper!!!