Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
  1. #91 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Hi doc
    i understand your points and thank you for posting your views but one must ask who lit the FIRE
    not me for sure yes i am do aggree with you it is a shame to lose him but he made the choice as to banning me as well that will be up to other people to decide this .

2. #92 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    to ban one should also result in banning of the other IMO. Temporarily at least.
    I don't want him banned. I do want him to use a proof reader before he submits another wall of text though.

3. #93 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Prince, honestly I think you may have mental health issues. Sure TB-Racing was loud and 'called a spade a spade' in his view. But really you have taken this way too far and it shows that you may be suffering from some kind of paranoia/anxiety/depression/anger disorder. They are very common and mental health issues are often overlooked and especially easy to suffer from living in China, I'm not immune myself. Next time you are in the UK I urge you to see a GP that can perhaps prescribe a course of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It's purely talking to a therapist over a few weeks or even a self help MP3 course or anti-depressants that can help resolve these issues.

4. #94 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuhaus View Post
    I don't want him banned. I do want him to use a proof reader before he submits another wall of text though.
    Sorry will do next time Thank you for your support ......

5. #95 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Prince, honestly I think you may have mental health issues. Sure TB-Racing was loud and 'called a spade a spade' in his view. But really you have taken this way too far and it shows that you may be suffering from some kind of paranoia/anxiety/depression/anger disorder. They are very common and mental health issues are often overlooked and especially easy to suffer from living in China, I'm not immune myself. Next time you are in the UK I urge you to see a GP that can perhaps prescribe a course of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It's purely talking to a therapist over a few weeks or even a self help MP3 course or anti-depressants that can help resolve these issues.
    Thank you i am fine no need for pills just yet

6. #96 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao Jia Hou View Post
    Agreed. As lively offline as online. Definitely a highly experienced motorcyclist with a wealth of knowledge about riding in China, and someone who contributes to the community. We can probably bribe him to return online ... free milkshakes might do the trick.

Come back TBR! Lao Jia Hou has a line on special "milkshakes"!!!!! I will chip in and buy the first round!
    DT
    Keeping the rubber side down.....most of the time.
    Nanjing wheels:BMW F800GS / Texas wheels:BMW R1200GSA & 70' Bultaco El Bandido

7. #97 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Ditto, I'll make the trip riding up on one of my bikes... and chip in to the milkshake fund...

8. #98 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie View Post
    Come back TBR! Lao Jia Hou has a line on special "milkshakes"!!!!! I will chip in and buy the first round!
    No no, you've got that wrong ... 998S is the guy who "uncovered" the milk market and, coincidentally, also the finder of the Honey-Bunny car wash. (I want his life)

We could start off a campaign to "Bring Back TB-R" ... I'd offer the following:

1) likewise contributions to the milkshake fund;
    2) lifetime sticky rope repairs in Beijing (yeah, I know, we are the cause of your malaise) - we don't have nitrogen, but can probably get a tank of helium;
    3) A promise to stop plotting to steal TB-R's MTS;

and, saving the best for last ...

4) An offer to permit TB-R to ride pillion on my couch-glide, both TO and FROM the local Starbucks.

PS: If we can't find any milkshake sellers, I think I know a couple of very big guys in Beijing who'd probably offer up one of their breasts. Dibs on pics.

9. #99 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    Give it a rest... Prince666
    ..... to ban one should also result in banning of the other IMO. Temporarily at least.
    +1

10. #100 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Conspiracy Conspiracy Conspiracy i am sure i can live with that all you people who dont like the threads i post THEN DONT READ THEM and put me on your block list so you dont have to read them .....

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast