delicious snack food...
    Attached Images

2. #62 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Banned
    night market snacks....
    Attached Images

3. #63 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Quote Originally Posted by TB-Racing View Post
    could you do me a very big favour and pollute some other threads with your gibberish as it looks like once again you have no idea what your on about, the pic shows one rope inserted into the rear tire.
    opinions on tire plugging and repairs are like arseholes, everyone has one, have a nice weekend....

forums are open to all to post so am sorry i did not mean to pollute your post unless i cant see right from the pictures there are 2 ends comeing out from the tyre so who cares its your life and as to tyres safety and talking gibberish and have no ideal what i am taliking about ??? you sad man and when asked for some help from bikerdoc in these post about shipping bikes around china all you could say is NO sounds like you are a sellfish man TBR when asked for advise with shipping unlike most people on here who are altruism towards people question have a nice weekend ... sorry will not post no more on this matter
    Last edited by prince666; 06-28-2013 at 05:28 AM.

4. #64 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Please dont apologize, this guy is really sensible with his words. I know for sure

5. #65 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SabineHartmann View Post
    Please dont apologize, this guy is really sensible with his words. I know for sure
    No worries, I won't..... Congratulations to the GS650,

Lets get this thread back on track, trail riding in the mountains to one of the very few know arch ways in the Great Wall of China....
    Attached Images

6. #66 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Banned
    Last trout farm lunch near the Great Wall....
    Attached Images

7. #67 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Banned
    Really hope the powers refrain from turning the great mountain ranges and grasslands around greater Beijing region into the "big modern city dream".......
    Attached Images

8. #68 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Banned
    Quick lap around the famous T-Square in Beijing before packing up for the return to Shanghai and saying goodbye to Capital City Beijing....
    Attached Images

9. #69 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    Banned
    The MTS arrived back in Shanghai by overnight truck shipment from Beijing, a few weeks of B+B (business and biking) went by in a flash (riding distance = 1x Pirelli Scorpion Trail 190/55ZR17 -rear tire-, approx. 6000k's extensively twisting the throttle).
    The Italian Diva performed great and flawless (besides two rear wheel punctures sorted out quickly with on the road repairs, herewith big thumbs up to the very convenient plug & go / sticky rope tire repair kits).
    MTS = absolute brilliant bike and will get a lot of TLC incl. a decent wash and polish in the next few days thats for sure....

Had a blast around the greater Beijing region going for afternoon rides, overnight trips and full day cruises on the expressways (gets you out of the city and the touristy areas pretty quick, fully legal and very convenient) to the brilliant mountain roads and the beautiful grasslands.....
    Enjoyed catching up with quite a few old mates and made a few interesting new contacts in the Beijing biker community and planning a longer stay up in Capital City later in the year once again.

ps: checked the Beijing traffic ticket website once again and as of today no traffic tickets listed to my bike with Shanghai "A" plate cruising all over Beijing incl. the downtown CBD areas like Guomao, Sanlintun, Chaoyang, etc....

Beijing rocks.... stay and ride safe!
    Attached Images

10. #70 Re: TBR China Cruising 
    You have a very good handle on how to enjoy riding in China! I am a bit jealous of your ability to combine work and riding! Thanks for the great pictures!
    DT
    Keeping the rubber side down.....most of the time.
    Nanjing wheels:BMW F800GS / Texas wheels:BMW R1200GSA & 70' Bultaco El Bandido

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast