Hello there everyone

I'm Vic and am residing in Hong Kong at the moment and have been since 2006. Originally from Scotland I moved here to be with my now wife. I learned to ride here soon after I arrived and ride daily to and from work on a Suzuki DL650.

Also riden extensively in EU on my UK Honda NTV650 (Deauville) especially in Czech Republic

I was recommended to come here by ZMC888 as I am interested in getting information on riding my VStrom from Forfar Road HK all the way back to Forfar Road in my home town in Scotland. The intention is to do this next July 2014 when my current contract ends arriving in Scotland in time for the independence vote on September 18th. Initially the ride would take me through China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany, Netherlands, France and then through England to Scotland. So it's quite a long shot I know but best to give it a go since I'll not be back in these parts after next year for some time.

If anyone has any info or advice on getting INTO China and or the other countries I would greatly appreciate it.

Hope to hear from some of you all

Vic