Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. #31 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by modron View Post
    I guess it depends what rims you have, these must be different than yours and they seem be the same as GW250. I thought there were just one standard supermoto rims for this bike.
    Zhu, here is the other one http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...id=16995746243
    Same rims, but a 120 should also fit our rims!
    Kawasaki Versys 650
    Shineray X2

2. #32 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    Talked with the Shineray folks today, and they estimated two months on the X2 supermoto. I'm gonna take this as a sign to step back and rethink things.

3. #33 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    Before I disseminate bad information, I was misinformed by the person who called for me. What they actually said was they don't have the model I want now, and I'll have to wait until Feb 16 because of the coming lunar new year. Which probably still means about two months.

4. #34 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    snakeeater - I'll be riding my TGR in zengcheng over CNY if you are around

5. #35 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePope View Post
    Before I disseminate bad information, I was misinformed by the person who called for me. What they actually said was they don't have the model I want now, and I'll have to wait until Feb 16 because of the coming lunar new year. Which probably still means about two months.
    It will likely be the same for any other bike now, if they don't have any in stock you'll have to wait a bit longer then usual. Even if they do, you might still get screwed by logistics! If you're in such a hurry, your best bet will probably be to take whatever is in a showroom. Spring festival, does one need to say more ;)
    Kawasaki Versys 650
    Shineray X2

6. #36 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    It will likely be the same for any other bike now, if they don't have any in stock you'll have to wait a bit longer then usual. Even if they do, you might still get screwed by logistics! If you're in such a hurry, your best bet will probably be to take whatever is in a showroom. Spring festival, does one need to say more ;)
    Yeah, I've located a dealer in Zhuhai, but the girl who usually helps me inquire about this stuff (my chinese is no where near sufficient) is busy today. Patiently waiting.... And going to look for my bike again in some bizarre hope I might find it...

7. #37 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    Well, the dealer in Zhuhai told me they had one in stock, ready to go, everything good, can register in my name. Can register in my name? Yes, Yes. Sure? Yes. Positive? No, too complicated. We can register in a Chinese friend's name no problem. Ok... I did manage to locate my CQR though, for a price... So looks like I'll be riding that thing around a while longer.

8. #38 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    C-Moto Noob
    Does anyone knows any ebay-shop where I can buy cooling radiator, plastics, exhaust and some other parts for my X2?
    Thanks

9. #39 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Landton View Post
    Does anyone knows any ebay-shop where I can buy cooling radiator, plastics, exhaust and some other parts for my X2?
    Thanks
    You wont find parts for x2 on ebay, only on tao-bao.

Hello, guys! I am from Ukraine, I own Shineray xy250gy-2 (aka X2X) for three years, from 2010. It"s run is 10500km, I had some troubles with gearbox and changed bearings in wheels, but in the rest is OK. Also I have changed the headlight to xenon lens, carburetor to Keihin FCR 32mm and now I am going to install 272cc cilinder and piston.
    The bike have been used in roads and off roads too. I often use it as city transport and sometimes at motocross track on 21\18 wheels. As for me, the only problem is the weight of the bike, it is too heavy for hard-enduro and motocross, but it is pretty reliable and good bike for adventure and light-enduro riding.
    Sorry for mistakes, if you have questions or new opinions about the bike - I will be happy to hear it!

10. #40 Re: Shineray X2X review, Guandong 
    C-Moto Noob
    I need two sets of complete 21" front wheels to my shineray X2 where can I find them and to send them to Europe?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast