Still enjoying it with just a oil change.. Everything is holding up well... Just wanted to add ... Bike corners well... You can really lean into it.
I got pulled over by a check point on third ring road just before Agriculture Center ..had my plates under my seat as my first plates got stolen off the bike... B plate... They were arresting Chinese people and locking up their scooters.... They asked for license and paperwork. The bike was registered legally, but a B plate. This did not bother them at all. But I tried to show them my Chinese drivers license and they were not interested. Not even a glance... Just waved me on.
Now the other thing was ...the bike handles fairly decent with two fat guys on it.... I am close to 130 kg and my pudgy American friend is 110 kg...I am being kind ... Bike got up to 100 kmh at 6000 rpm with that load.....just wanted to test it out. He agreed.
Still loving getting around town... The 250 is a good manageable size still.... One of the guys pulled over at the check point had a Jetmax with 48cc sticker on the side and no license or anything.. The head cop ( he has the Piaggio 300) was ripping into the guy.... The owner of the Jetmax was in cuffs.
Going out for a ride... Enjoy the weekend guys.