Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Benelli BJ250-t8 
    C-Moto Regular
    Back to the subject on hand .... with the EFI and electronics ..... dealer support is unreliable to stellar to .... we will call a Benelli engineer .... who comes pops a VAG like device into the bike and tells you exactly what is wrong in seconds .... can we get some dealer support please ... i see some great mechanics in china .. really great helpful and on the ball.... but when it comes to any electronics ... most seem lost... anyone with any other experience or can point in the direction ... i will gladly head to their shop....
    Same goes with Audi's in Beijing .... Q7 ... four times to Audi dealership in WangJing .... four times ... well it might be this it might be that... grabbed a VAG off ebay .... ordered a part on taobao .... called the delaer booked a time told them what to replace .... immaculate correction .... it works.

2. #12 Re: Benelli BJ250-t8 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Kernalpanx View Post
    Back to the subject on hand .... with the EFI and electronics ..... dealer support is unreliable to stellar to .... we will call a Benelli engineer .... who comes pops a VAG like device into the bike and tells you exactly what is wrong in seconds .... can we get some dealer support please ... i see some great mechanics in china .. really great helpful and on the ball.... but when it comes to any electronics ... most seem lost... anyone with any other experience or can point in the direction ... i will gladly head to their shop....
    Same goes with Audi's in Beijing .... Q7 ... four times to Audi dealership in WangJing .... four times ... well it might be this it might be that... grabbed a VAG off ebay .... ordered a part on taobao .... called the delaer booked a time told them what to replace .... immaculate correction .... it works.
    Huh? Can someone call the punctuation police? Seriously .... I ... have .... no ... blooody .... idea .... what ... you ... are ... talking .... about.

You been reading Ulysses or something?
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

3. #13 Re: Benelli BJ250-t8 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by euphonius View Post
    Huh? Can someone call the punctuation police? Seriously .... I ... have .... no ... blooody .... idea .... what ... you ... are ... talking .... about.

You been reading Ulysses or something?
    All righty......
    When it comes to electronics, EFI, etc on the Benelli's there is no dealer training or support. I find their are some great mechanics in China, very helpful and on the ball, but when it comes to the electrical issues they are lost. Basically there is no support or training for dealers when something goes wrong. The Benelli engineers are trained, but you must wait. I even found this issue at Audi in WangJing.
    I hope this makes more sense.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12