Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 D250RTC. Have some questions 
    C-Moto Noob
    This is my first thread so in sorry if I mess up anything. I was going to ask you guys if you heard about this bike before. It's a D250RTC and I like it so far. I am saving up money and close to buying it but I came upon this new site selling this motorcycle. Originally I used this sight
    http://www.scooterdepot.us/250cc-str...les-p-744.html

But then I ran into this sign which is about half the price and it looks to be the same bike

http://www.dragonail.com/index.php?m...products_id=76

So the point of this is .. Is asking have you heard of this new site and if they are trusted and would you buy from them. Also have you heard of the bike and tell me how it is

2. #2 Re: D250RTC. Have some questions 
    C-Moto Guru
    not heard of the sight but the delivery time is close to what I experienced 2 1/2 mnth or so , BUT IT DOES MAKE ME TAKE 2 STEPS BACK THAT IT COSTS ONLY 1/3RD from my previous buy , to save 2/3rds the cost might be worth the risk ...

3. #3 Re: D250RTC. Have some questions 
    C-Moto Noob
    Thanks Dan for the reply . I found a thread concerning the site . It took me a while to find it but It seems to tell you all about it. They keep saying scam scam scam . But then you get those few people that clarify and say they might be like a "back door" type of dealer and they can do it real cheap

Here is the site
    http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...seller-website

4. #4 Re: D250RTC. Have some questions 
    C-Moto Regular
    Yea, I like those prices myself. But it's awful fishy that the wait times are just a little more than the time limit you can dispute a charge on your credit card. And I learned on that same thread (I think is was that thread ?) that you are not protected under PayPal either in a situation like that. I tell you though, If I could afford to take a hit right now on my credit card I would be inclined to take a leap for those prices ! BTW How do you start a new thread on this forum ?? I see absolutely no place to link ??

5. #5 Re: D250RTC. Have some questions 
    C-Moto Noob
    Well what I did is I went to the forum place I wanted to post a thread at and as seen here It will show you where it is

image.jpg

Now I will zoom in a little more
    image.jpg

And zoom a little more

image.jpg

Here you can see. This is where your create a new thread. Well at least that's how I do it. Oh and sorry about all the pictures. It's my first time uploading pics so

6. #6 Re: D250RTC. Have some questions 
    C-Moto Regular
    Oh, And it was also mentioned on that same thread if I'm not mistaken That there is probably no after sale customer service with that Dragonail site. Hell, I got next to no after sale customer service with Scooterdepot when I bought the DF 250 RTB (Bobber) . Hell they couldn't even find a replacement turn signal lense for me for it after days of circle jerking. , And Killermotorsports only gave me a bunch of lip service when the starter clutch immediately stopped working on my girlfriends JCL MP 250 after about the sixth start. And believe me, the part was expensive and you needed to be a mechanic to install it. About a $350-450 job I tell ya , if I wouldn't have been able to do it myself after much cussing. So I say go for price only on these Chinese machines and you won't go wrong. Forget the fake smoke and mirrors of the larger sites IMHO. Your on your own pretty much one way or another with these " non "large dealer network bikes. But I run them because I don't trust anyone but myself working on my stuff anyway. Been ripped off to much and seen to many stupid/lazy people in my life to expect any real big effort help from someone else.
    Last edited by 4950cycle; 07-01-2013 at 03:47 PM.