Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 From Greece to China 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello to all of you,i have arrived here 20 days before for bussines.Im riding bikes for the last 19 years and the last i had back home was a Yamaha TDM900.Now im in a small research of how i can change my european driving licence to Chinese,after that i believe i can buy again a bike.
    Happy that i have found a forum like this.
    Yiannis

2. #2 Re: From Greece to China 
    Quote Originally Posted by b-angel View Post
    Hello to all of you,i have arrived here 20 days before for bussines.Im riding bikes for the last 19 years and the last i had back home was a Yamaha TDM900.Now im in a small research of how i can change my european driving licence to Chinese,after that i believe i can buy again a bike.
    Happy that i have found a forum like this.
    Yiannis
    Dont be so sure about that and welcome some people are not so nice on here you will find loads of imfore about what you are asking just use the search box just one point it is a long road in china to get a legal DL
    so good luck yannis

3. #3 Re: From Greece to China 
    you can start here

http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/sh...riving+licence

as i said a long road it took me all in all 2 yeras and 3 time to pass theory test 88 then 87 and then bingo 98 but that does not make me a bad driver lol

4. #4 Re: From Greece to China 
    Hold on Yannis!

Do you think you can so easily become a member of this forum?

No way!

In case you have not noticed, a special jury of this forum is organizing some kind of entrance exam. We give you the opportunity to choose one of three songs that the jury may determine. Then, you choose one at your discretion and record your performance of the song, and submit it to the jury.

Now, members of the jury agreed that the three songs are: 1. Notis's "Enna grama", 2. "Mikri mou mellisa", by Bigalis, of course, and one of the my favourites 3. "Ela na me teleioseis" by.... Well, if you don't know whose that song...

OK, we're waiting your video....
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

5. #5 Re: From Greece to China 
    Welcome!
    Whats wrong wth you guys :-)

We should be happy that we never had to listen to the exam song videos.
    Especially mine :-p
    SWM RS500R, R1200GS LC

6. #6 Re: From Greece to China 
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuBen View Post
    Welcome!
    Whats wrong wth you guys :-)

We should be happy that we never had to listen to the exam song videos.
    Especially mine :-p

As i said "Dont be so sure about that and welcome some people are not so nice on here" we need to give good advise to new members and to welcome them to which i try to do every time unlike other members on this forum

7. #7 Re: From Greece to China 
    C-Moto Noob
    I've allready readen some posts and i found them interesting,the main reasons that im here is because i can take info from you for a country unknown for me and 2nd we can share things cause we have something we love in common (riding).It is usually seen in forums to like or dislike some people(the future will tell us).
    Hmmm Zorge...the 3rd song is from Remos but i prefer Papazoglou, i also have to tell you that im a bad singer Thanks for the welcomes and as i say in Greece...wishes for smooth roads to everyone!!!

8. #8 Re: From Greece to China 
    I've allready readen some posts and i found them interesting,the main reasons that im here is because i can take info from you for a country unknown for me and 2nd we can share things cause we have something we love in common (riding).It is usually seen in forums to like or dislike some people(the future will tell us).
    Hmmm Zorge...the 3rd song is from Remos but i prefer Papazoglou, i also have to tell you that im a bad singer Thanks for the welcomes and as i say in Greece...wishes for smooth roads to everyone!!!

yes i would say most forums are frindly but i have found some times people on hear do make unfrindly remarks ??? especially when you start talking about rideing illgal in china which i find rude then he tries to justify these comments with statements like "would you ride illegal in your home county " well yes i would, yes i have, yes i have driven over legal limits on the roads but in the UK did i care no fucking way did i care about the police in my home country fuck hum would i do it here ??? NO ?? because i am a gust here and would like to stay as well so remember what ever to do affect all the other foreign visitor in china

9. #9 Re: From Greece to China 
    C-Moto Noob
    Prince.... i think you missunderstood me,when i say (readen posts) i mean read subjects in the forum,not ride. Anyway my English might be not so good...about legal or not,im not a kid and believe me i do respect the laws of every town i go.

10. #10 Re: From Greece to China 
    Prince.... i think you missunderstood me,when i say (readen posts) i mean read subjects in the forum,not ride. Anyway my English might be not so good...about legal or not,im not a kid and believe me i do respect the laws of every town i go.

Your english is fine better then mine and i am English lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast