Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Help wanted, needed 
    Thomas will open his new company soon and they also wll engaged in a sozial matter. In Kunshan is an orphanage. 5 children are orphans, more then 50 are disabled children not wanted.
    I remember living in Mexico, going to some kind of orphanage every year to offer everything possible.
    Is there anybody here willing to help? Please contcact and we will find a way

2. #2 Re: Help wanted, needed 
    Quote Originally Posted by SabineHartmann View Post
    Thomas will open his new company soon and they also wll engaged in a sozial matter. In Kunshan is an orphanage. 5 children are orphans, more then 50 are disabled children not wanted.
    I remember living in Mexico, going to some kind of orphanage every year to offer everything possible.
    Is there anybody here willing to help? Please contcact and we will find a way
    I do the same type of work in Thailand i help out many orpharange near my 2nd home in north Thailand a bike forum is not the place to try and get help most of the guys here only think and talk about bikes and cant care a shit about other things so good luck and keep up the good work the world needs more people like you i use tripadvisor forums to invite people to help so may be try that forum sabinel

3. #3 Re: Help wanted, needed 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    I do the same type of work in Thailand i help out many orpharange near my 2nd home in north Thailand a bike forum is not the place to try and get help most of the guys here only think and talk about bikes and cant care a shit about other things so good luck and keep up the good work the world needs more people like you i use tripadvisor forums to invite people to help so may be try that forum sabinel
    ....BS!

4. #4 Re: Help wanted, needed 
    [QUOTE=bikerdoc;59160][COLOR=#ffff00]....BS![/

Well I don't see no one on here with a offer to help maybe you can doc and be the first to offer help prove me wrong

5. #5 Re: Help wanted, needed 
    You asked what part of the post is BS... please see the content I highlighted in red in reply...
    IMO that was a big over-generalisation. Few of us know or have insight into what others are doing here, or are otherwise involved in.

FYI I'm very active with many different charitable and other activities... but do not post on this forum about this aspect of my life, nor solicit here concerning my involvement as I do not believe for a moment that this is the right forum for it - but that is simply my view.

6. #6 Re: Help wanted, needed 
    Please cool down, both.
    I know that this is not the right forum for this, but I try nevertheless. Sometims you find solutions or help, if you leave the normal tracks.
    In Mexico we have been the HD Chapter Satellite. Each year we rode to an orphanage outside town and we delivered goods we collected during the year and money also. The laughing eyes of the children has been our payment. There are No-Bike-Nights in Beijing and Shanghai, a lot of food and drinking, we ride with people which spend a whole lot of money on bikes and gear.
    I never have done something like this before, but I will give it a try. Maybe the first step is to open a bank account.....I dont know but I will find a way.

7. #7 Re: Help wanted, needed 
    sorry i am trying to help saw your Thread for help and no one was showing a interest and i wounder why ???? so i am cool its just other people who are not cool on this forum so lets start by saying i do believe in helping under phillised children being a good Christan i will start of and say you open up a bank account PM the details and i will pledge 500 rmb its not a lot but a start just hope other will follow suite good luck

8. #8 Re: Help wanted, needed 
    so here is the list of pledges to help SabineHartmann out

!. Prince666 500 rmb

would other members like to pledge , please add pledge amount and name

9. #9 Re: Help wanted, needed 
    ZMC888 I'll match yours Prince...500 rmb

10. #10 Re: Help wanted, needed 
    I'm kewl about the topic...
    I understand Sabine that you are just in the very early stages of this venture...
    However Sabine, you need to be very careful about setting up a charitable organisation in China, especially the legality and opening up bank accounts! I understand your intentions etc., and that perhaps you expect or intent is for just a small charitable gesture, but the Chinese authorities are very strict about this type of activity. I'd strongly recommend before you get too far along, that you seek out a lawyer to help you with the setting up and compliance with the PRC laws and regulations. You might only intend to assist one orphanage, but it can very quickly become a much bigger enterprise, once you really become involved in this type of activity, as there are so many needy orphanages and under resourced entities/organisations around... don't ask me how I know.

It might sound anal but I'm involved with several charitable and not-for-profit organisations and I can tell you it is not a simple matter at all here in PRC.
    So before people start making pledges and what not, Sabine you will need to register your charity especially if it will involve money... as has started here already with pledges.
    People including foreigners have been jailed for 'alleged' improper conduct of charities and similar in PRC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast