Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 ZS177MM / NC250 4V Valve's clearence's :) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi all, this is my first post, sorry for faults :) (my english is same tarzan style:P)

My problem is cant found my dirtbike Xmotos xz250rm 4 v water cooled, valve clearence's, i search forums, im send my dealer message, and directly producer of zongshen coorp message but cant returned negative or positive message, and i hope ours help me.

My moto picture:

http://m1307.hizliresim.com/1c/f/q70p8.jpg

2. #2 Re: ZS177MM / NC250 4V Valve's clearence's :) 
    Send the email to these people.
    http://www.asiawing.com/english/index.asp

3. #3 Re: ZS177MM / NC250 4V Valve's clearence's :) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Thank you MJH, i send message if returned positive or negative message i shared here.

4. #4 Re: ZS177MM / NC250 4V Valve's clearence's :) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Values for zs177mm/nc250

0.04mm-0.06mm

Thank you Asiawing.

5. #5 Re: ZS177MM / NC250 4V Valve's clearence's :) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Co2 View Post
    Values for zs177mm/nc250

0.04mm-0.06mm

Thank you Asiawing.
    İinteresting i try that values, but performance/tork is down, and valve's cıkıckıckkcıkıc ))) sounds are coming :P

(all mark's is ok, cam shaft mark, sparkplug pistone top dead clearence closed)

6. #6 Re: ZS177MM / NC250 4V Valve's clearence's :) 
    Is that a range for all the valves or for the intake and exhaust? Some engines have the same across intake and exhaust but many have wider gaps for the exhaust side. That is what my first thought was. Did you check them and record what they were at before changing them? They would open up and never close up right so the initial gap would be something to consider against the 0.04-0.06mm, in as did it make sense.

I am fairly certain that Minsk has that engine in one of its bikes, maybe they can offer some insight?

7. #7 Re: ZS177MM / NC250 4V Valve's clearence's :) 
    C-Moto Noob
    @MJH

I'm check before valve's clearence's exhaust and intake 0.10-0.10mm , later sett that factory values (0.04-0.06) but really performance is down and valves make sound, now(yesterday) intake 0.15 --- exhaust 0.18 "MM" and now performance is returned good, but bit valves sound coming again.

8. #8 Re: ZS177MM / NC250 4V Valve's clearence's :) 
    Excuse my ignorance, which Japanese engine is your motor based on? There is a member on MCM that is convinced all Chinese manufacturers are happy to give you the right valve clearances and it's easy to get this information. MJH and I both believe that many manufactures just say approximately 0.04-0.06mm regardless of what engine you have.

I would cross reference your engine with the Japanese model and try those clearances.

Again, I'm not saying the numbers you received were wrong, but many bikes have different intake and exhaust clearances and 0.04-0.06mm sounds pretty generic to me.

Cheers!
    ChinaV

9. #9 Re: ZS177MM / NC250 4V Valve's clearence's :) 
    C-Moto Noob
    @ChinaV

Your welcome, my moto origin is "XMOTOS xz250r" motor engine model is " zs177mm" 250cc water cooled, 4 valve ,4 stroke "20 kw"
    and off course i send multiple manifactures factorys, zonshen vs vs vs,,, but returned only asiawing.com thanks, so values is probably, another model, or sett for hot engine time , i dont know :)

my moto forum topic from Turkey:

http://www.motosiklet.net/forum/moto...t&daysprune=-1