Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Hi, I am the new "kid on the blog" 
    I am Sabine Hartmann, living since 2006, together with Thomas, in Beijing. Before coming to Asia, we have lived in Mexico and Thomas was riding a HD Road King.
    Here, in China, we have not been allowed to import our used Bike and to buy a new HD was too expensive.
    Then, 2008, we decided to buy a Chang Jiang Sidecar from Jimbo`s Shop in Shunyi. Jim did a great Job! A 750 ccm BMW Engine is her new Heart and what ever he could do to make the Bike better >>>>>> he did!! (for better technical informations contact "Jimbosidecars".)
    We love this Bike and we have had a lot of fun. When the weather is fine, someone send a Mail arround and we will meet at Pinacle Plaza, Shunyi.
    We are Riders from all over the World and sometimes we describe ourselfes as the small UN.
    In 2007 I made my Chinese Driving Licence and it was very easy to do. Since then I ride a Leike Scooter 150 ccm in daily life, do the shopping things......
    2008 Thomas showed me to ride the Chang Jiang Sidecar and this is really fun!!
    Some days ago we brought our 2. Bike home. A renovated 1967 BMW R60/2. This is a fine engine! Running very fast. She is only 10 Years younger than I am!
    So, I am looking forward to this years rides arround Beijing and, maybe, somewhere else.

edited by Admin for video embed...

Nice to see you here, I will be interested to hear about the rides you do in China. I have been a subscriber to your youtube site or about a month or more!

3. #3 Thank`s for your Subscription! 
    yes, I have noticed you and I am also glad to find you on MCM. Only some weeks and the weather will be warm again. We all are looking forward to the next rides!
    See You !!