Hey guys... As I said in the introduction corner I'm semi happy owner of that bike. Here is comprehensive list off all flaws:

*speedometer cable falling out of speedometer (repaired myself)
*no proper ground in electric installation, effect burnt electric installation(kickstart worked, warranty repair)
*faulty fuel mixture rubber tube taking left air (no way to start engine, bike rubber fix, warranty repair)
*one of the mufflers ate o-ring at the engine head, muffler is getting loose constantly due to vibration(warranty repair, replaced with some scooter o-ring)
*faulty indicator circuit breaker(hangs sometimes, not replaced because new part was faulty too)
*broken drum brake jaw spring(warranty replaced, long wait, no luck finding similar spring myself)
*headlight vibration, bulb replacement(third or so)mirror mount points broken(bike rubber fix)
*tiger-giraffe figure fell off(good thing, bad thing screws are rattling in the figure mount)

This all only after 3kkm... Many faults grounded me for a while(till finding quick fix) and I use my bike to commute to work. I have the car in reserve but thats not the point. Still haven't done valve clearance maintenance, my service guy knows about my bike less than I do. I bet he even don't have proper sizes of void measuring tool...