Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 2013 China International ATV Invitational Event at the Dongying Circuit next weekend 
    2013 China International ATV Invitational Event at the Dongying Circuit on the 19th, 20th and 21st July 2013.

A full international event with riders from OZ,NZ. EU.and China this should be one big event ok 4 wheels but still great to wacth so if you have time come on over ....

At the China International ATV Invitation Event, which will place from 19 to 21 July 2013 at the Dongying International Circuit four hundred kilometers from Beijing, will also attend two pilots Italian: Nicola and Philip Montalbini Rondinini. After the Enduro del Verano in Argentina, it is the experience racing 'more international' and one of the most exciting that our quad bike racers have ever faced before.

Dongying, China

Montalbini Rondinini and responded to
    of the CMSA (Chinese Motor Sports Association) by joining the race sponsored by the International Motorcycling Federation, 2013 China International ATV Invitation Event hosted at the circuit of the city of Dongying, in the coastal region of the Shandog (the most easterly of the Republic of China), in the area of the Yellow River Delta. The modern city of Dongying, founded only in 1938, is a center full of natural and economic resources: According to China's largest oil center, characterized by a strong urbanization and large population, but at the same scenery of large expanses of water and vast green spaces, so as to be named 'Economic District Exemplary' at the international level.
    The IMF is still waiting for a definitive list of drivers entered in the race, but in the meantime our drivers are already responding to the logistical details, the international license when booking the flight to Beijing. The CMSA will host our drivers in a big way, awaiting us at the airport for transfer in Dongying, offering them accommodation, reimbursement of expenses, and also the means to compete. States in this regard Assirelli Antonio, Coordinator of the Quad IMF: "The incentives of the CMSA have allowed the participation of pilots IMF, which can deal with very contained cost and no logistical difficulties extraordinary golfing experience. The two drivers will bring with them only a mechanic, he also envisaged in the budget CMSA, so follow them virtually, but I am sure that the Committee Quad and all the fans will make them feel all the heat and the fans. "

Nicola and Philip Montalbini Rondinini are excited about the new adventure that awaits them, even if they do not know yet what is waiting for them. Comments on the two pilots: "We are waiting to know the other riders who will take part in the event and also will drive new medium, supplied to us by the organization itself. But we are full and ready to face this new venture, to deal with unknown riders, to experiment with a new medium and a new motocross. The event is promoted by the FIM in a location highly developed Chinese and this is a prerequisite of an indication of a high level. "

The Organization of 2013 China International ATV Event Invitation will be made available to all teams quad ATV, produced in China, and adapted to the new competition, the means will be allocated through an extraction system on Saturday after administrative checks. In addition, the CMSA is awarding a trophy cash in Renminbi (the Chinese currency) for the first three drivers, amounting to 8,000 for the winner, the runner-up for 6400, 5600 for the third place, a prize certainly tempting.

The circuit Dongying International has a length of 1050 meters and a width from 10 meters. The path of the motocross track is visible in the image below.

Van Vliet Brothers China bound for International ATV race

After having brilliant success at the iconic Finke Desert Race, Mitchell Van Vliet who took out 1st place and younger brother Harrison who came in 3rd , have been invited to represent Australia and race in a Province of Beijing in July.

Both boys will be able to strut their stuff and show the rest of the International competitors how the Aussies perform on board a quad.

The FIM Sanctioned event they will be attending is the 2013 China International ATV Invitational Event that will take place at the Dongying Circuit on the 19th, 20th and 21st July 2013.

The brothers are busy preparing and fine-tuning their training sessions to adapt to the expected humidity they will be racing in.

“I am absolutely stoked to be asked to attend this event." Harrison commented. Coming third in Finke has opened up a great opportunity for me and I can’t wait to get over to China and ride hard”

The brothers fly out on the 16th July 2013 with all their gear in tow however they will be riding quads provided to them in China. Both riders will be racing against an amazing field including the Europeans so it will be up to the brothers to step up and perform the best, showing their skill and agility.

“This is such an amazing break and I am so grateful for this chance." Mitch stated. "I’m really going to make the most of this opportunity and do the best I can in representing Australia.

“Over the last two years we have had some amazing support which has really helped us achieve our goals and this is the icing on the cake.

"All the hard work is paying off and we hope to repay them all by bringing home 1st and 2nd place," he concluded.

We will see !
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

2. #2 Re: 2013 China International ATV Invitational Event at the Dongying Circuit next week 
    C-Moto Noob
    I hope you can keep us updated with this event. it sounds amazing.
    The 2 Australian riders feel very privileged to be invited to this event.
    Both Mitchell and Harrison are looking forward to meeting everyone who has entered and all their family and friends back home in Australia would love to hear how everyone and the event is going over the weekend.
    Good luck to all the riders !!!
    Ride hard and stay safe.

3. #3 Re: 2013 China International ATV Invitational Event at the Dongying Circuit next week 
    Quote Originally Posted by trud View Post
    I hope you can keep us updated with this event. it sounds amazing.
    The 2 Australian riders feel very privileged to be invited to this event.
    Both Mitchell and Harrison are looking forward to meeting everyone who has entered and all their family and friends back home in Australia would love to hear how everyone and the event is going over the weekend.
    Good luck to all the riders !!!
    Ride hard and stay safe.
    Hi Trud

will post pictures and results here after the weekend we have one member from our club who is racing in the event . i think the 2 lads from OZ should do well so keep looking in. Would you like me to pass on a message !!! i wish them luck hope the lads like it muddy been a lot of rain here lately .

I think the boys will have the upper hand with quality of equipment and back up .. The local guys can ride for sure and have the balls but lacks on the tools to do it !!!

So lets wait and see will be fun will post a video as well
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

4. #4 Re: 2013 China International ATV Invitational Event at the Dongying Circuit next week 
    C-Moto Noob
    Opps i sent reply message to wrong place sorry

I wrote:-

You are so kind

We look forward to seeing al the pictures and video

The boys fly out tonight and are very excited to meet everyone. They feel very honoured to be invited to race in China and look forward to meeting everyone.

Good luck to your club rider. We hope he does well. !!!!!

We hope everyone stays safe especially in the mud.

Thank you

5. #5 Re: 2013 China International ATV Invitational Event at the Dongying Circuit next week 
    Quote Originally Posted by trud View Post
    Opps i sent reply message to wrong place sorry

I wrote:-

You are so kind

We look forward to seeing al the pictures and video

The boys fly out tonight and are very excited to meet everyone. They feel very honoured to be invited to race in China and look forward to meeting everyone.

Good luck to your club rider. We hope he does well. !!!!!

We hope everyone stays safe especially in the mud.

Thank you
    We know how our club rider will do he will come last for sure lol Tell Mitchell and Harrison the people are very friendly here in China and the boys will have a great time just warn them to get used to having their picture taken with everyone chinese love a picture !!!!

6. #6 Re: 2013 China International ATV Invitational Event at the Dongying Circuit next week 
    wang bike 2.jpg

wang bike.jpg

ATV cost over $12.000 US here in china big money