Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    Hi, I should be back in Beijing next week with my Jialing. It's a 150ccm endure. I'm the first owner, I've had it for two years now. I did round China trip on it so when I get back it should have about 27000km on it. It had a cylinder exchanged half way so it's kind of after engine refubrishment. I had no problems with it after so I think the guy did a good job. The photos are old, but it's still in good shape i guess. Its fully legal, with Bplates, registered on the shop in Beijing. It has an insurance for next 10 months i think or at least until end of the year. It has o ring, stronger horn, handguards. I can also add many freebies for the buyer, like aldo box, saddle bags, some spare parts. If you want to buy something to ride around or even really far its a good bike. It can cross a river, go up the hill at 5000m altitude etc. For first two years in Beijing it helped me to discover all the areas around Beijing and Inner Mongolia. I'd like to get 5,500 rmb for it, I bought it for over 9500 rmb with all the papers. Its much more fun than electric bike;)
    Let me know.
    PM me or txt at 1 3 1 2 0 0 2 6 4 9 3

Picture-008.jpgPicture-009.jpgPicture-010.jpgPicture-012.jpg
    JH-150GY-3

2. #2 Re: Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    Ok. last call. 4500? Its no money. If there is no buyer I have to sell it to the shop for even less. Anyone? The bike has passed the vehicle inspection so its perfectly legal for 2 more years.
    JH-150GY-3

3. #3 Re: Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    Did you advertise it in Beijinger too? Maybe there some more chances?
    Anyway ... wish you success!
    SWM RS500R, R1200GS LC

4. #4 Re: Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    i did everywhere. no luck! someone could buy it and sell it for more? for rental? ehhh...
    JH-150GY-3

5. #5 Re: Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    Wow, this is a really great price! Not often a deal like this comes along for a legal bike. If it doesn't sell over the weekend, PM me. I certainly have no need for yet another bike, but I'm always entertaining relatives/friends coming to visit Beijing.

6. #6 Re: Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    C-Moto Noob
    honestly better go ahead and look those chinese shops to get it from you ,after 27k km on it i don't think someone would buy it here....i showed your bike pics to one of them , he offered 1500 at most , maybe better price elsewhere ! cheers

7. #7 Re: Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    Sold - maybe Fahni will let me join his club? Need to find some dirt in this concrete jungle. No idea what I'll do with another bike, but I'm thinking of making it a winter rebuild project. The young Jialing mechanic at Goldenport (best in Beijing, IMHO) says it is easy to convert to a 250, and do various other upgrades for not much money. And the bike stays 100% legal, plated & insured.

Cheapest JH150 in 58.com was an unplated bike, with some damage, for 3,500. And filipu gave me a little bit of a discount because I am handsome.

8. #8 Re: Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao Jia Hou View Post
    Sold - maybe Fahni will let me join his club? Need to find some dirt in this concrete jungle. No idea what I'll do with another bike, but I'm thinking of making it a winter rebuild project. The young Jialing mechanic at Goldenport (best in Beijing, IMHO) says it is easy to convert to a 250, and do various other upgrades for not much money. And the bike stays 100% legal, plated & insured.

Cheapest JH150 in 58.com was an unplated bike, with some damage, for 3,500. And filipu gave me a little bit of a discount because I am handsome.

That had to have been worth at least 五毛钱...
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)

9. #9 Re: Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao Jia Hou View Post

Interesting... hehe. How is Jaling? Could you let me know LJH if you create a new thread about works on this bike? Thanks!
    JH-150GY-3

10. #10 Re: Jialing 150gy-3 for sale in Beijing soon 
    Quote Originally Posted by filipu View Post
    Interesting... hehe. How is Jaling? Could you let me know LJH if you create a new thread about works on this bike? Thanks!
    Hi Filipu

I hope all is well for you in your new country. Sadly, the Jialing hasn't been touched, yet, as it is waiting in the queue behind other motorcycle projects. My plan is to "pimp" the "experienced" JH over the winter.

Again, I am amazed by your 20,000 kms motorcycle adventure around China, solo, on a Jialing 150, with minimal Chinese language skills, minimal mechanical experience, and no support vehicle. It was TRULY an adventure. Maybe I'll just put your bike on display! I bet every scratch & ding on the bike, of which there are surprisingly few, has its own story.

Way to go!