Hi, I should be back in Beijing next week with my Jialing. It's a 150ccm endure. I'm the first owner, I've had it for two years now. I did round China trip on it so when I get back it should have about 27000km on it. It had a cylinder exchanged half way so it's kind of after engine refubrishment. I had no problems with it after so I think the guy did a good job. The photos are old, but it's still in good shape i guess. Its fully legal, with Bplates, registered on the shop in Beijing. It has an insurance for next 10 months i think or at least until end of the year. It has o ring, stronger horn, handguards. I can also add many freebies for the buyer, like aldo box, saddle bags, some spare parts. If you want to buy something to ride around or even really far its a good bike. It can cross a river, go up the hill at 5000m altitude etc. For first two years in Beijing it helped me to discover all the areas around Beijing and Inner Mongolia. I'd like to get 5,500 rmb for it, I bought it for over 9500 rmb with all the papers. Its much more fun than electric bike;)
Let me know.
PM me or txt at 1 3 1 2 0 0 2 6 4 9 3

Picture-008.jpgPicture-009.jpgPicture-010.jpgPicture-012.jpg